greenmachine96

Stolen kayak

Rate this topic

49 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Morning all,

My neighbor had his ocean kayak trident 11 in camo stolen last night in the Boston area. Has stickers from Surfland, Costa, Fish MA Butts Roast beef, Striper cup. Pics attached. If anyone sees it around the harbor area or elsewhere please report it or shoot me a PM. 

thanks for the help 

C5E205E2-DF24-4E70-B916-7F077954A2B1.png

B946C968-09A4-4EA3-9F86-DCD2A03A727E.png

Edited by greenmachine96
Added pic

Yeah. Got a bike taken off my porch last week too. Not an unsafe neighborhood in the past, this streak has been weird, but that is city living I guess. Perhaps people have been doing laps around and just throwing stuff into the bed of a pickup and driving away. Bikes are harder to identify, but the kayak has enough unique characteristics where hopefully if it is found it can be returned easily. 

East Cambridge. Haven't heard of many major issues at all until the last few weeks. Apparently pre-pandemic there were some amazon packages stolen here and there. 

Is it an ocean kayak or a native that was stolen or both? I’m in Cambridge a few days a week for work. I’ll keep a look out in my travels. 

That sucks. Hope he gets it back. Will keep an eye out in NH and on the North Shore. 

Obviously, check facebook and craigslist for it. Sometimes we think they are pros but there are proven to be more stupid criminals than smart ones.