codfish

Favorite lure to fish what gets your vote?

Rate this topic

67 posts in this topic

The last 2 nights have been Bassmaster needlefish for me. After being forced to learn to effectively fish a needle I now am hooked. The Bassmaster is just that. I witnessed it myself more than a few times. Several people fishing and throwing everything out there with hooks on it and not coming tight when he shows up he’s on almost every throw. This dude is a pure fanatic and can catch fish when nobody else can he runs on 3 hours of sleep works construction and does it again next night   O and he ain’t no spring chicken.     I can’t thank him enough for teaching me things that put fish on the sand. I learned more in a few times out with Dave than I did in years of fishing   He Forces me to  learn. Who takes the time to do this nowadays? And giving up secret places ? Trusting me to keep secrets. Rare today. Truly a mans man and tuff as nails a real savage  I have nothing but the utmost respect for this man and can’t thank him enough 

Posted (edited) · Report post

8 hours ago, codfish said:

Here is mine:) what gets your vote

9__04905.1624285644.jpg

yea.  that about says it all.  i swap out the trebles for single in line and i’d include equally “doc” and “lil doc” and their even smaller heddon and yo-zuri cousins for schoolies in the shallows on ultralight.

Edited by nicknotsebastian