DoOver

"Corpsemen"

Rate this topic

52 posts in this topic

B Husstain O will enjoy his 60th birthday party this weekend at his beach front mansion out on "The Vinnyard" with 600 or so of his closest fiends.

No word, as of yet, on just whom got the mask franchise.

That is all

I know it’s horrible to wish ill upon anyone. Now having said that, I do hope it’s a liberal super spreader event, and they all catch COVID.

You’ve just gotta be a very ill person to attend that event. I’m sure if Epstein was still alive he’d be there, I just know that’s the type of people who would attend a party for that piece of chit. Rapists, pedophiles, communists, and tyrants. 

2 mins ago, MattieG said:

I know it’s horrible to wish ill upon anyone. Now having said that, I do hope it’s a liberal super spreader event, and they all catch COVID.

You’ve just gotta be a very ill person to attend that event. I’m sure if Epstein was still alive he’d be there, I just know that’s the type of people who would attend a party for that piece of chit. Rapists, pedophiles, communists, and tyrants. 

I enjoy your posts,

you are a real classy guy.

20 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

I enjoy your posts,

Ah. I like you too buddy. There was a post of yours from earlier today in the olympics thread that I actually agreed with you on. You taking your medication today? You seem better than usual. I’m proud of you.

2 hours ago, fish'nmagician said:

I enjoy your posts,

We learned it from YOU DAD!!

It will be a masked ball.

Is Joe invited?

How about Kams?

What will the locals think when a horde of 'them' show up in such an undiverse place?

Will it turn into South Beach, and have to bring in more cops?

Knotty Head is a powerful drink.

Just where the hell are that many people going to stay?  Did the Big O book all the rooms on the island two years ago?  They have a big place but not large enough for all of them.  Will they be glamping at the compound

Cabo

4 hours ago, fish'nmagician said:

I enjoy your posts,

Almost as classy as you! Maybe the two of you can chuckle at some deaths!

What a hypocrite 

Democrats and leftist don’t spread COVID-19, only deplorables and republicans do that.  At least that’s what the Democrats were saying in 2020,

6 hours ago, MattieG said:

”Hey, can you believe MattieG is such an idiot?”

B1FF65FC-8596-45F0-BEFD-6F097CACF15F.gif

14 hours ago, MattieG said:

Did the Clintons get an invite?

10 hours ago, Cayotica said:

Democrats and leftist don’t spread COVID-19, only deplorables and republicans do that. 

Would I be a terrible person to say I hope you are wrong? 

Or that I hope one or more of the servers or bartenders could be a closet Deplorable who is contagious? 

I don’t want any attendee to get very sick, definitely no deaths, just sick enough to force them at admit there having become infected out in public or on social. 

Do you think less of me for that?