MagDarter

MISSING ROD LBI - REWARD

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

27 mins ago, TheSuperApe said:

Is the reward a St. Croix tidemaster paired with a vr50??

Only kidding, good luck with your search.

Thanks! Haha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MagDarter said:

Missing: 

St croix tidemaster paired with VR50 white braid in LBI if anyone finds it I’ll provide a reward.  

i wish I could help. Have you tried posting in FB NJ fishing groups? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 mins ago, EricDice said:

i wish I could help. Have you tried posting in FB NJ fishing groups? 

Thanks!  I posted on a few of the fishing groups I know and also posted in the LBI lost found stolen page as well… I know my chances of finding are slim but figured I’d try.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MagDarter said:

Thanks!  I posted on a few of the fishing groups I know and also posted in the LBI lost found stolen page as well… I know my chances of finding are slim but figured I’d try.  

You never know. Someone will hopefully do the right thing. I have found set ups and returned them and found the person on SOL, hopefully the person that found yours will do the same!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You contact any tackle shops in LBI area?

 

Might want to let the dudes @ Fishermens Headquarts know. Also would be good idea to give them the serial off that Van Staal, in case someone tries taking it to them for service. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 hour ago, MagDarter said:

Thanks!  I posted on a few of the fishing groups I know and also posted in the LBI lost found stolen page as well… I know my chances of finding are slim but figured I’d try.  

Love stories like this.  Had the same thing happen a couple of years ago.

Edited by jesgord

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, drumfish213 said:

You never know. Someone will hopefully do the right thing. I have found set ups and returned them and found the person on SOL, hopefully the person that found yours will do the same!

Yea remember how thankful the guy was too???  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.