MISSING ROD LBI - REWARD

Rate this topic

MagDarter

1 hour ago, MagDarter said:

Missing: 

St croix tidemaster paired with VR50 white braid in LBI if anyone finds it I’ll provide a reward.  

i wish I could help. Have you tried posting in FB NJ fishing groups? 

10 mins ago, EricDice said:

i wish I could help. Have you tried posting in FB NJ fishing groups? 

Thanks!  I posted on a few of the fishing groups I know and also posted in the LBI lost found stolen page as well… I know my chances of finding are slim but figured I’d try.  

Just now, MagDarter said:

Thanks!  I posted on a few of the fishing groups I know and also posted in the LBI lost found stolen page as well… I know my chances of finding are slim but figured I’d try.  

You never know. Someone will hopefully do the right thing. I have found set ups and returned them and found the person on SOL, hopefully the person that found yours will do the same!

You contact any tackle shops in LBI area?

Might want to let the dudes @ Fishermens Headquarts know. Also would be good idea to give them the serial off that Van Staal, in case someone tries taking it to them for service. 

“I enjoy talking to you. Your mind appeals to me. It resembles my own mind except that you happen to be insane.”

1 hour ago, MagDarter said:

Love stories like this.  Had the same thing happen a couple of years ago.

Edited by jesgord