BassRashThumb

“Just say the election was corrupt…

Rate this topic

250 posts in this topic

It means I care for nothing about democracy and the will of the voter. I’m the most important and the rest can go blank themselves. 

This is what a person that is unAmerican says not those that believe in what this country stands for. 

9 mins ago, saltfisherman said:

It means I care for nothing about democracy and the will of the voter. I’m the most important and the rest can go blank themselves. 

This is what a person that is unAmerican says not those that believe in what this country stands for. 

We don't trust you. Period 

1 min ago, Mokes said:

We don't trust you. Period 

And, I care what you think or someone else does of me. I’m so heart broken now. 

As you can imagine I don’t trust anyone that defends trump, actually I believe them to be not American. 

1 min ago, Bass Ackwards said:

You sound just like my ex brother in law, he's an idiot.

So he’s an idiot and the destroy democracy individuals are not, go figure. 

The 2020 election process would be believable if the Dems didn’t go out of there way to change election laws in the name of covid ….and then dirt bag Fauci saying two days before election there SHOULDNT be a problem voting at the polls as long as voters wear their masks and maintain social distancing …but when you notice over see people being blocked out by folks counting votes ,the flood was a drip and the communist Dems not cooperating and or delaying , blocking the evidence this is when there’s a problem ….Arizona proved their was fraudulent votes ,not enough to overturn an election at this point bu bu buttt buttt no one is in jail …22 fraudulent voters in Georgia and no one is in  jail ….start putting fraudulent voters in jail ,the gentlemen blocking the over lookers ….and may be some folks can get past this election …but the communist dems are in complete denial ,just like every other major issue facing this country and will be settled by the communist dem pro violence ,racist narrative…mob rule ..lol lol lol rd1

5 mins ago, Surf bomber said:

You still have to prove the election was corrupt in court …

Not sure just say and just prove are the same. Be easier to interpret if it was on tape. Are you saying this is what the “quote” means? 

No ,I’m saying you have to prove the election was corrupt in court and a judge has to rule in your favor  …not saying who won or lost just prove it in court and let the country move on …

16 mins ago, BassRashThumb said:

Care to comment on the “quote”? 

Sure. Post up some context. 

58 mins ago, saltfisherman said:

And, I care what you think or someone else does of me. I’m so heart broken now. 

As you can imagine I don’t trust anyone that defends trump, actually I believe them to be not American. 

Because we're not blind, stupid lemmings like yourself? We're the REASON America is still free bud. You're the enemy of freedom imo.