Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eddy

Presdient Harris

Rate this topic

52 posts in this topic

From theeeeeeeee WSWS dot org

61040d4f88f8a_Screenshot2021-07-30at10-30-44UrgentactionisnecessarytostoptheUSDeltavariantsurge.png.1cb3ec6f04b9617f8bbfac2631f37160.png

Question for discussion...... for those who voted for Robinette...........

Would outcome would make you feel better about your vote for him....... they use the 25th Amendment to remove him or he resigns because of Wuhan Flu deaths?

1 hour ago, eddy said:

61040d4f88f8a_Screenshot2021-07-30at10-30-44UrgentactionisnecessarytostoptheUSDeltavariantsurge.png.1cb3ec6f04b9617f8bbfac2631f37160.png

Would outcome would make you feel better about your vote for him....... they use the 25th Amendment to remove him or he resigns because of Wuhan Flu deaths?

That’s the nice thing about presidential contenders, they can tell anything lie they want and nobody that votes for them will care.  Remember when Obama was running against Bush* and calling him a traitor because of his increases of the national debt only to go on and increase it more than three fold over what Bush had done?

*Bush:  Yeah, yeah, yeah I know John McCain was the republican nominee but Obama’s entire campaign was against everything Bush had done.  

Our current federal government is basically non functioning, but we’re making a go of it by going through the motions. The inauguration of President Harris will be confirmation of it’s absolute collapse. If you thought times were interesting now, we haven’t seen anything yet.

Ooooh joe …you have the blood of 196 thousand dead Americans on your hands Joe….how many empty chairs joe ….now hold it this where the camera comes in close during the debate …..and piggy Harris says joe has real leadership and will end covid …joe you killed so many Americans and you have trumps vaccine …oooh the tragedy of it all joe ….step down immediately and take piggy Harris and piggy pelosi with you …at least there will be 3 less communist Dems in the swamp…..lol lol lol …burp…rd1

Go look at todays video.  He was on a zoom.  There was a booger stuck to his chin.

He wiped it off, looked at it on finger, and he ate it.

Joe Biden is -----literally*-------a booger eating moron.

*just wanted to flag my use of that word.  Many use it incorrectly, ill bet I have a time or two. But the definition-The words are an exact description of the situation.  Booger-------eating----------moron. 

24 mins ago, Little said:

Go look at todays video.  He was on a zoom.  There was a booger stuck to his chin.

He wiped it off, looked at it on finger, and he ate it.

Joe Biden is -----literally*-------a booger eating moron.

*just wanted to flag my use of that word.  Many use it incorrectly, ill bet I have a time or two. But the definition-The words are an exact description of the situation.  Booger-------eating----------moron. 

If that is not a falsehood, make it your avatar meme.   

25 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

Broken republicans refuse the vaccine and cheer the spread. 

should he resign?

Posted (edited) · Report post

9 hours ago, eddy said:

But on inauguration day 400,000 had died under the Qrump administration. Should we have removed Qrump earlier to get him out of the way so Covid  vax could have proceeded quicker? What happened to the Army Corps Of Engineers Qrump was going to use to distribute and jab the vax? I guess it got lost with all his other concerns while he promoted the fraud.

Edited by fishing bum wannabe

44 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

Broken republicans refuse the vaccine and cheer the spread. 

I’m old enough to remember Democrats saying they wouldn’t trust the trump vaccine. While they cheered on the spread

10 hours ago, fishing bum wannabe said:

But on inauguration day 400,000 had died under the Qrump administration. Should we have removed Qrump earlier to get him out of the way so Covid  vax could have proceeded quicker? What happened to the Army Corps Of Engineers Qrump was going to use to distribute and jab the vax? I guess it got lost with all his other concerns while he promoted the fraud.

should he resign?