Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ged

WTS ZeeBaaS 22

23 posts in this topic

Early US made (internal serial) silver ZX2-22. I picked up this reel and replaced the line roller. The reel was serviced at ZB this year before I bought it used here. 
 

I bought a boat and I am going to move some surf gear. 
 

$600 shipped 

 

I will post pictures tonight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 mins ago, ged said:

Early US made (internal serial) silver ZX2-22. I picked up this reel and replaced the line roller. The reel was serviced at ZB this year before I bought it used here. 
 

I bought a boat and I am going to move some surf gear. 
 

$600 shipped 

 

I will post pictures tonight. 

I will take it pending pictures . Thank you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 mins ago, 631dean said:

I will take it pending pictures . Thank you 

Sounds good. When I get home I will send them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The reel is an early US made generation 1 ZX2-22.  It has the Gen 1 rotor and the Gen 2 spool. These early reels are more polished than later reels. 
 

This was a recent purchase here. I am moving some surf gear due to a boat purchase. 

D1E677EC-9E01-44C8-BF59-9654E2D6B8BB.jpeg

39F2C614-236F-49B3-B8E5-351049B44136.jpeg

0E5CA08E-9E68-43FB-8582-530DAAD48BB9.jpeg

0B3BC9EB-3AB3-455E-8D8B-52684EA1E0C2.jpeg

B6C3C1ED-849F-4FA3-8D00-A14945FDBFBD.jpeg

9FFB7F59-FF8D-45DC-9783-943F5268D231.jpeg

B3F3F8C1-D081-4399-BB01-739C4916A63F.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 mins ago, DEM Parking Lot said:

You looking for any boat oriented spinners for trade? :naughty:

I feel like we did this once before! What do you have in mind? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 mins ago, ged said:

I feel like we did this once before! What do you have in mind? 

We sure have...

 

I have a Stella FI C3000XG and a '10 Saltiga 5000H... 

 

Not sure how they would be comparable in value to your Z, but maybe you have other reels that may accommodate in a trade?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 mins ago, DEM Parking Lot said:

We sure have...

 

I have a Stella FI C3000XG and a '10 Saltiga 5000H... 

 

Not sure how they would be comparable in value to your Z, but maybe you have other reels that may accommodate in a trade?

These may be in between what I would like for the boat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ged said:

These may be in between what I would like for the boat. 

The stella is almost mint shape.  Have box, case etc and original handle.

 

Saltiga has a little rash here and there but %100, also has box and case.  Purchased off a fellow SOL member here with the intensions to use at the canal, but never went.  Mainly sat in the safe.

 

I would entertain a trade for either or for the 22 or both reels for....???

20210620_110918.jpg

20200716_200541.jpg

20210221_160249.jpg

20210221_160228.jpg

Edited by DEM Parking Lot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Albycor said:

How about a trade for a Stella 5000sw ?

I appreciate the offer. Is this the ‘08 version?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Jerseys_most_dope said:

Would you do partial trade for 3 tube flatlander plus cash

What does the bag look like and how much $? Thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.