Fly By Nite

Tucker Carlson accosted in Montana fly shop

Rate this topic

90 posts in this topic

8 mins ago, oax said:

 

Not surprising, no shortage of libs in that area, lots of transplants from Cali around Bozeman/Livingston.  When I was out there talking with the locals for the most part they had no use for their new neighnors..

I never made it to Dan Baileys.  I spent more time west of there on the other side of the Gallatin.  Seems East was more Cali.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

isn't accosted a little "dramatic" ?

 

you've been watching to many news programs...

From various reporting on the situation:

 

“You are the worst human being known to mankind. I want you to know that,” Mr Bailey told Mr Carlson in the Livingston shop.

 

 

Carlson repeatedly replied, "I appreciate that."

 

Mr Bailey is heard saying, “What you have done to people’s families and everybody else...”

 

As Bailey began to challenge Carlson on the impact of his views, Carlson whispers, "Settle down, son." Bailey tells Carlson not to call him son before the video ends.

 

Carlson told the guy that he was in the shop with his daughter, but the guy persisted. 

 

FWIW, Mr. Bailey's post is no longer available on Instagram 

 

60fd6cc181cd5.image.png?resize=1022,1040

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 mins ago, flyangler said:

From various reporting on the situation:

 

“You are the worst human being known to mankind. I want you to know that,” Mr Bailey told Mr Carlson in the Livingston shop.

 

 

Carlson repeatedly replied, "I appreciate that."

 

Mr Bailey is heard saying, “What you have done to people’s families and everybody else...”

 

As Bailey began to challenge Carlson on the impact of his views, Carlson whispers, "Settle down, son." Bailey tells Carlson not to call him son before the video ends.

 

Carlson told the guy that he was in the shop with his daughter, but the guy persisted. 

 

FWIW, Mr. Bailey's post is no longer available on Instagram 

 

60fd6cc181cd5.image.png?resize=1022,1040

like I said, not accosted,  accosted is what I would have done to the ass whole if started ranting and running his mouth to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

25 mins ago, Fly By Nite said:

I never made it to Dan Baileys.  I spent more time west of there on the other side of the Gallatin.  Seems East was more Cali.

Didn't go to Bailey's Fly Shop either, just drove past it.  Couldn't put my finger on it but Livingston to me was just "off"; kind of depressing.  Bozeman was a neat town much more upbeat; the locals were calling it Boz Angeles because of all the Cali transplants.  Beautiful country, want to go back and spend time in Idaho.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, oax said:

Beautiful country, want to go back and spend time in Idaho.  

Missoula is an excellent area. Usually trek to the “joe” in Idaho for a great cutthroat day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, phishallways said:

Missoula is an excellent area. Usually trek to the “joe” in Idaho for a great cutthroat day.

my preferred stay, so many rivers and floats within a 90 minute drive. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 mins ago, oax said:

 

Didn't go to Bailey's Fly Shop either, just drove past it.  Couldn't put my finger on it but Livingston to me was just "off"; kind of depressing.  Bozeman was a neat town much more upbeat; the locals were calling it Boz Angeles because of all the Cali transplants.  Beautiful country, want to go back and spend time in Idaho.  

Yep.  To be honest, unless you were born a cow shite kicker Bozeman and Missoula would be the places to live in that state.  Dan Baileys probably has strong ties to Cali given they were instrumental in the movie that put fly fishing on the map. Seems like east of the Gallatin is far more tourist cali hoity toity.  I used to setup home base in Sheridan and Ennis and could hit a lot of different spots from there.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Carlson is a celeb who puts out strong opinions. Is it shocking that people will disagree with them? Who cares about either of these doucheflutes. The name thing is pretty awesome though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 mins ago, Reed422 said:

Carlson is a celeb who puts out strong opinions. Is it shocking that people will disagree with them? Who cares about either of these doucheflutes. The name thing is pretty awesome though.

 The name thing is what's shocking about it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.