GoodWood69

BM, SS,SHARP EYE, SUNSET,TB,BERNZY,RURU,DIGGER,TAGGER,BIGROCK, OTHERS..

29 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

11 mins ago, Bugbear said:

Tommy - I would like offer $120 for 26 and 18 ?

if not I’ll take ruru for asking - TY

Hey Bugbear.. 26 and 18 to Bbear .. hows going my man.. Sure we can do that on combined shipping .. much appreciated as always..  Thank you..

Edited by GoodWood69

21 mins ago, Callmefish said:

I’ll buy the 13,14,15 lot

13,14,15  sebile lot to call me please send me your info when you can. my ppal is in the heading.. Thank you..

21 mins ago, bjelley said:

Offer 75 for 3 and 16

Hey bjelley , let me reach out to bow and see if he is still interested first please, since he had showed an interest earlier. If he is not we can do that.. thanks appreciate it.. 

13 mins ago, GoodWood69 said:

Hey bjelley , let me reach out to bow and see if he is still interested first please, since he had showed an interest earlier. If he is not we can do that.. thanks appreciate it.. 

sounds good.

7 hours ago, GoodWood69 said:

Hey FV.. hope all is well man.. why did I think those were going your way.. LOL.. Thank you.. 

Lol I’ll shoot over payment now

On 7/28/2021 at 4:55 PM, Bow3022 said:

All yours bjelley.

#3 and #16 to bjelley .. Please send me your info when you get a chance.. My ppal is in the post heading.. thank you.

6 hours ago, downset21 said:

What’s the weight on the green point?

Hi Chase, hope your catching a few man.. 2 oz I believe.. I will double check later if that’s ok ? Thanks 

Hi folks, I just wanted to say thank you yo everyone for looking and buying. I really appreciate it. Thanks to Tim S. and all of the SOL staffers as well..best of luck to everyone.. All plugs are out.. If anyone needs tracking#s please let me know..  going to close this one up.. Thanks again to all..