Seal

Has anyone ever quit in the middle of the Olympics before?

Rate this topic

112 posts in this topic

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for quitting. :th: 

I've just never heard of an Olympian screwing over their team this hard.

This is like an NFL quarterback throwing an interception in the first quarter of the Super Bowl, then having a temper tantrum and refusing to play anymore. :shrug:

17 mins ago, Seal said:

This is like an NFL quarterback throwing an interception in the first quarter of the Super Bowl, then having a temper tantrum and refusing to play anymore. 

:howdy:

WOW

Again

I never thought i would agree with you

And this is the 2nd time in several weeks that I have to say

"I agree with you"

Who are you and what have you done with the seal I know.

PS

Long live caps.

Police life matters.

Cheers

5 mins ago, Popasilov said:

:howdy:

WOW

Again

I never thought i would agree with you

And this is the 2nd time in several weeks that I have to say

"I agree with you"

I'm not as dumb as I look. :bucktooth: 

10 hours ago, Seal said:

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for quitting. :th: 

I've just never heard of an Olympian screwing over their team this hard.

This is like an NFL quarterback throwing an interception in the first quarter of the Super Bowl, then having a temper tantrum and refusing to play anymore. :shrug:

Lol, happens most weekends during the regular season.  Blaming the coach, blaming the receiver, blaming the weather blah blah blah.

Imagine how much different it could have turned out if she wasn’t treated as a novelty because she is black and if being a victim didn’t have greater social value than being a champion.

wonder what excuse they gonna make up, her "mental health" was the first excuse. lets see what else comes out of the woodwork. 

"Algerian judoka Fethi Nourine is quitting the Olympic games after the competition’s draw set him up for a potential matchup against an Israeli opponent.

Nourine told Algerian TV that his political support for Palestine made it impossible for him to compete against Tohar Butbul, the Israeli judoka."

"Becca Meyers, a swimmer seen as a favorite to bring gold home from Tokyo, has canceled plans to compete in the Paralympics after being told she can't bring a personal care assistant to Japan."

"A Ugandan athlete who has gone missing in Tokyo ahead of the Olympic Games had left a note saying his life in the African country was too difficult and he wanted to work in Japan, officials have said.  Julius Ssekitoleko, a 20-year-old weightlifter, failed to qualify for the Games after his arrival in Japan, and was due to fly back to Uganda on July 20."

So…..

If your daughter came to you, the one who spent her entire life working harder than you ever did to achieve her goal, and said “I can’t do this.” What would you say?

This thread, and the racism, is pretty ****ed up.