rockyoutdoors

People Are Frigging Idiots.......pic

Rate this topic

145 posts in this topic

Not Happy! My Neighbor feeds skunks on his front porch. I warned him that if I or my dog gets sprayed because of him feeding the skunks I was not going to be happy. Well tonight I was not happy and I let him know it! Frigging idiots!

To top it off when I went over to my neighbors house to bitch about it there was a skunk on his porch of course. (Wish I had my phone on me for a pic)

219869848_10220661424071740_446218226426

23 mins ago, rockyoutdoors said:

Not Happy! My Neighbor feeds skunks on his front porch. I warned him that if I or my dog gets sprayed because of him feeding the skunks I was not going to be happy. Well tonight I was not happy and I let him know it! Frigging idiots!

To top it off when I went over to my neighbors house to bitch about it there was a skunk on his porch of course. (Wish I had my phone on me for a pic)

**** that sucks. i almost got tagged 3 or 4 weeks ago out walking our dog. what are you doing to get the skunk out? i think i've heard tomato juices is for chumps and that hydrogen peroxide is where its at these days. :shrug: 

havahart.

Sedative.

SlimJim.

Zip ties.

Zip tie sedated skunk's front paws together to piss it off.  Put sedated, zipped skunk in his car when you are pretty certain he wont be out to drive it for a few hours.  

35 mins ago, rocco said:

**** that sucks. i almost got tagged 3 or 4 weeks ago out walking our dog. what are you doing to get the skunk out? i think i've heard tomato juices is for chumps and that hydrogen peroxide is where its at these days. :shrug: 

Peroxide, baking soda and Dawn dish soap is what I have heard. Hopefully never need it

i have relocated 4 this week. maybe i should bring them your way.  about 6 years ago i removed about a dozen and one was completely white. dumb thing is i live in a normal town and the closest woods are at the other end of the street.  i have removed skunks,cats,ground hogs,and posums.   also have had turkeys for the past 5 years and deer and my property has 6ft stockade fencing on 3 sides closet to the woods .

Beat the crap out of the guy. 
Knock on the door and when he opens it drag him out and beat him while reminding him you warned him. 

(If you are busy I’ll do it for 3 bushels of blue crabs). 

My dad ran a trap line back in the day for skunks. Would sell the pelts. Price varied depending on the amount of white. This was before and during the depression in western PA. Nasty smell it is. Hard to wash that smell off if something is sprayed.

8 hours ago, rockyoutdoors said:

Was your dog eating at his front porch too?