bob_G

Shark lobster and RR B Fisher

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

Two decent principled people and fishermen who have also put a lot of time and effort into keeping the Ditch Trolls alive and its members (and others) on the right path - good people to know.

Chucks great people. Ran into him last night around 1am. Guys a monster , think he only slept a couple hours yesterday. Told me about the crap night of fishing he had at the ditch. Didn't stop him from getting right back out there last night. 

1 hour ago, R.R. Bridge Fisher said:

Sorry we're not. If that's what your looking for there are probably special websites just for you.

Just bustin balls, I thought Spiccoli spouting his special wisdom would get a laugh out of you guys. I fully appreciate the contributions of you both and only wanted to encourage a little chuckle. Sorry if I offended, not what I intended. :o

Posted (edited) · Report post

8 mins ago, Ba Ba Buoy said:

Just bustin balls, I thought Spiccoli spouting his special wisdom would get a laugh out of you guys. I fully appreciate the contributions of you both and only wanted to encourage a little chuckle. Sorry if I offended, not what I intended. :o

I wasn't offended.  But they're still fags. :gay:

Edited by bob_G

6 mins ago, Ba Ba Buoy said:

Just busting back. Need to keep you on your toes...:stick:

to bad you weren't there the venison tips were good..

Also good to see you and chat Bob...

1 min ago, R.R. Bridge Fisher said:

Just busting back. Need to keep you on your toes...:stick:

to bad you weren't there the venison tips were good..

Also good to see you and chat Bob...

Sorry I missed the deer tips, they do sound delicious. I was busy in P town patting fannies and looking for delta C19, the tips were way too chewy there. :howdy:

:upck:

3 mins ago, Ba Ba Buoy said:

Sorry I missed the deer tips, they do sound delicious. I was busy in P town patting fannies and looking for delta C19, the tips were way too chewy there. :howdy:

:upck:

Lol you ask for tips out there they not comming from any 4legged deer !