Hockey 2021- 2022

Rate this topic

Toad in Nj

13 mins ago, rocco said:

what's different? they lock you up in the sanatorium?

Lol, no sanatorium but mandatory quarantine which is ok by me IF you have the real deal not just a cold or sniffles

The scary part is the cops knock on your door 2x daily or call you and wanna see your face in the window :dismay:

Does not play or fish well with others.

52 mins ago, quest450 said:

Lol, no sanatorium but mandatory quarantine which is ok by me IF you have the real deal not just a cold or sniffles

The scary part is the cops knock on your door 2x daily or call you and wanna see your face in the window :dismay:

that seems a bit overboard. we noticed in us you can self-administer a pcr at cvs but in france you could not. apparently too many frogs trying to game the system since if you are in certain jobs, and are unvaxxed you need to test once or twice a week.

10 mins ago, Ravioli said:

Finally something to ease the border, inflation and supply issue problems!

Ernie should be ashamed of himself for voting for this senile bag of rotten bones and kamel :dismay:

25 mins ago, Ravioli said:

A customer got a one month suspension from his country club for asking all the Biden supporters. "Are you happy now?"

lol

I'd suggest he joins a gun club instead, cheaper and you can't find a commie anywhere, if there are any they're deep undercover