Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Toad in Nj

Hockey 2021- 2022

Rate this topic

8,097 posts in this topic

1 min ago, charloots said:

Like a boss. :theman:

and not only that, i may have bought two of them because the first place i ordered it from took my order, charged my card and refunded me a few days later. the website said they had 2 in stock, but i'm guessing it was actually zero since the rod is either discontinued or just out of stock at the manufacturer.

so i found a couple other places that said the had them and ordered one from each place :beers: 

4 mins ago, charloots said:

Peter…very, very early tunnel ram.

8A88C34A-5059-45A9-A8ED-887511C97240.jpeg

40B9BF12-0099-499E-8235-5CCE2A4F9A0C.jpeg

I'm more interested in the flugel horn exhaust.

Vancouver Canucks acquire defenseman Oliver Ekman-Larsson and forward Conor Garland from the Arizona Coyotes in exchange for forwards Loui Eriksson, Jay Beagle and Antoine Roussel and a first-round pick (No. 9 overall) in the 2021 NHL Draft, a second-round pick in the 2022 NHL Draft and a seventh-round pick in the 2023 NHL Draft. 

6 mins ago, charloots said:

Peter…very, very early tunnel ram.

8A88C34A-5059-45A9-A8ED-887511C97240.jpeg

40B9BF12-0099-499E-8235-5CCE2A4F9A0C.jpeg

The first one actually.

All those dudes worked for Mopar and developed all kinds of crazy **** on that car.

Just now, DerrickT said:

Vancouver Canucks acquire defenseman Oliver Ekman-Larsson and forward Conor Garland from the Arizona Coyotes in exchange for forwards Loui Eriksson, Jay Beagle and Antoine Roussel and a first-round pick (No. 9 overall) in the 2021 NHL Draft, a second-round pick in the 2022 NHL Draft and a seventh-round pick in the 2023 NHL Draft. 

Did you put twitter on auto repeat?

2 mins ago, MikeMc said:

Roc, if you can get me the rod, maybe Belmo could meet me some where Wed when I go in the city,

that might work piney, i do need to get my ass back in the office one of these days. i'm told there's half a pheasant skin and a selection of forceps waiting for me on my desk. 

8 mins ago, rocco said:

yeah, i drug you and chum into that debacle too. i tried listening to you, but your guy wasn't sailing for porgies and he told me the elaine b was. i guess that being the only boat should have been my first clue. 

Ah, I forgot that part. 

In between pics I'm flipping over to the opening ceremony. These nips are still f****** crazy