Hockey 2021- 2022

Rate this topic

Toad in Nj

So, the GC is a nice guy getting to the tail end of his career, a little up there in age and a bum knee needing a replacement.   My wife has known him and his wife for years as the dogs are "friends".  Guy has an immaculate house and is doing good work here AND has given us a very good price. Other than not being able to work a full day because of the knee I have no complaints.

Well, other than the fact that this guy whines about everything and has a touch of the OCD. "The cabinet door swing won't clear the range hood, The range hood will never fit, the sink is too heavy, oh I have to build a support shelf for the sink, why wasn't this cut at the factory, what window do you want, are you sure..."   Each of these issues was like 3 days of saying the same crap in my ear when I'm trying to be on calls.  I'm about to give him Hunter's phone number to run everything by him.

Just do it bud, make it fit.  I don't need to know how the sausage is made.

11 hours ago, charloots said:

Tarawa…what a effing mess.

I was watching 'The Pacific War in Color' last night. The episode was on Saipan, after the Tarawa debacle. They tried a new tactic based on the results of Tarawa, but so did the Japanese. That resulted in troops trapped on thee beach.  I fell asleep before the end of it, though. 

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

11 hours ago, DerrickT said:

Sorry I dont work from home and can sit here and read all the post that go up and I wasnt going back and reading 20 pages

Stop with the excuses, Peaches. :dismay: 

1 min ago, Tom T said:

I do believe I took it in the ass on the range hood guts.  Probably should have had the cabinet guys just make the hood and bought the guts separately.  If my math is right it's a huge ass ****ing.

No lube, sounds like. 

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around.