Toad in Nj

Hockey 2021- 2022

Rate this topic

13,159 posts in this topic

4 mins ago, rocco said:

the number of people that are "benefitting" with substantial grants for this type of research could probably fit in your restaurant. and beyond that, they will need to produce results, even if they are negative. its not a follow the money answer for me. mrs. rocco has received about 4M in R01 funding from the feds, so ask me anything you want to know about that. i am dumb, but she doesn't stop talking so some of this stuff eventually sinks in. 

Of course it's not. My bad.

1 min ago, Tom T said:

Lol, right on cue....my wife's dumpster people missed two pickups this month because of lack of staff.

they have to pay people more, too.

I regularly have deliveries skipped because they can't load trucks or get delivery drivers. It is really crazy out there.

Masks required at the health center I go to. I posted about the Amazonian woman guarding the door. She just about tackled some poor guy that tried to go into the small Walgreens inside without a mask.  

24 mins ago, Eagles Dare said:

Okay. I'll charge you the same price you charged me for the boot studs.

What color do you want them?

white, please

2 mins ago, Tom T said:

Lol, right on cue....my wife's dumpster people missed two pickups this month because of lack of staff.

they have to pay people more, too.

our garbage and recycling has been ****ed up since july. "no one wants to drive the trucks." 

1 min ago, Ravioli said:

Of course it's not. My bad.

please don't do that. there is nothing wrong with your reasoning at all and yea, that **** happens. mrs. rocco has been on a team of investigators that actually looks at this kind of stuff. people suck, including scientists, and she was asked to be a part of a panel that looks at people that are faking results and wasting grant money. nothing is perfect.

2 mins ago, Ravioli said:

Town of Palm Beach just put a mask mandate into effect for everybody.

are the Jews required to display yellow star of David yet ?

4 mins ago, rocco said:

our garbage and recycling has been ****ed up since july. "no one wants to drive the trucks." 

please don't do that. there is nothing wrong with your reasoning at all and yea, that **** happens. mrs. rocco has been on a team of investigators that actually looks at this kind of stuff. people suck, including scientists, and she was asked to be a part of a panel that looks at people that are faking results and wasting grant money. nothing is perfect.

That is a fact.

2 mins ago, quest450 said:

are the Jews required to display yellow star of David yet ?

They own Palm Beach right now. lol.