Toad in Nj

Hockey 2021- 2022

Rate this topic

13,116 posts in this topic

1 min ago, rocco said:

do you guys really think its just fear mongering at this point?

yes

Just now, Tom T said:

yes

and why the fear mongering at this point in the game? i'm listening. who benefits from it?

6 mins ago, rocco said:

and why the fear mongering at this point in the game? i'm listening. who benefits from it?

I think these bastids are in love with themselves and their power to control us. They still say one thing today, recant it within a week and deny it in a month. I will shut up now.

4 mins ago, rocco said:

Above my pay grade.

All you have to do is follow a few agnostic types who break down the data.  Then go to the breathless mainstream media, as loots pointed out, and get their take and find a spot of normalcy in the middle.

You will be hard pressed to find a place in the world where masks made a difference. (actually, you won't...but I'll leave the possibility open)

If people don't want vaxes, fine.  Why the **** do the vaxxed (me) care?  

Ridiculous push for young kids vaxxed is idiotic.

There's more, but Monday has sucked balls and this parade of idiots talking about another lockdown is making me nuts. (I haven't heard any personally, but I know they are there)

1 min ago, charloots said:

I think these bastids are in love with themselves and their power to control us. They still say one thing today, recant it within a week and deny it in a month. I will shut up now.

Perfect.  I wasted calories on my keystrokes :mad: 

Just now, charloots said:

Hey rav…pay your people more. Listen to your president.

it's so simple.  I don't know why Rav is such a bad guy.

2 mins ago, Tom T said:

it's so simple.  I don't know why Rav is such a bad guy.

Ernest has an infectious personality

I have been following the advice of a friend who works in the local ER. All through this stuff she has remained calm and told us it was not too bad, to just be smart. Last week she told us we should consider to start wearing masks again. 99.9 percent of the people being admitted to the hospital are without vaccines. However, she thinks that this strain is definitely easier to catch and in her opinion, why catch it if you can avoid it.

4 mins ago, charloots said:

Hey rav…pay your people more. Listen to your president.

I am. I am about to increase my prices on the menu for the third time this year.