Toad in Nj

Hockey 2021- 2022

Rate this topic

12,778 posts in this topic

Decided to start watching The Flight Attendant since I finally entered my password for hbo max

it sucked me in, I watched all of them, until 4:30am

9 hours ago, Toad in Nj said:

Decided to start watching The Flight Attendant since I finally entered my password for hbo max

it sucked me in, I watched all of them, until 4:30am

When you’re done with month-end nonsense, we gotta talk about the first Chevy V8, from the 19-teens.

10 hours ago, DerrickT said:

Did smoke some burnt ends and a ham steak today and baked a chocolate cake.  And got some belly in the fridge curing.

:drool: 

Posted (edited) · Report post

Stopped at the workplace yesterday on my way to filling a propane tank. The security cam that covers the meat case had died a few weeks ago and I wanted to see if I could get it working. 

Couldn't do anything with the one that was there, got the brilliant idea to try a known working cam from another part of the store. These are Pelco Soectra cams and they just snap into a plastic mounting system. Went to remove the working cam and the plastic just disintegrated.  :mad:

Wasted the next 3 hours piecing together a new mount from spare parts I had around. At least it was raining.  

Edited by Eagles Dare

10 hours ago, Tom T said:

I was a mush today. Small chores, unboxed sink and I hope it fits, met new neighbors (not hot, her either), early dinner out, alcohol induced nap. 

Dreading the work week ahead

that sounds great. i had a beer nap after weed whacking too, but that might have been my weekend highlight. mowed and did some bare minimum garden maintenance with the string trimmer yesterday. and also gave the dog a bath/shower.  :wee: 

piney, what kind of fishing are you thinking about for friday? i'm about to put in an order for some lighter braid and possibly moar :drool: 

its great to order while the wifes away :beers: