Toad in Nj

Hockey 2021- 2022

Rate this topic

12,798 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Lagerhead said:

Yo Rocco, how’d you make out? I was told the fleet was between the ammo pier and the bug light. Great conditions but slow as ****.

Thommy makes the boss move scheduling late august. 

really really sucked. we actually walked out to the buglight the old school way from fisherman's trail. turns out you don't even need to do that anymore. all the old cg fences are down, no more live fire signs, and you can probably park by the ferry and walk out that way now.

saw exactly one flooks caught the whole day, between say 830 and 200 pm. just sea robbers. at least we managed to avoid a few schools of clown knows ray and more bikinis around then ever before :beers: 

4 hours ago, Toad in Nj said:

i've never driven a 911, i know the older ones...had the rear end of death that was easy to get turned around in

Always wanted one until I was in one, seemed like a vw bug.

4 hours ago, Toad in Nj said:

no, rav needs a cordoba

I had a 76 Charger, same thing as a Cordoba minus the fine corinthean leather.

2021 Charger is much more fun to drive. :th:

7 mins ago, ted527 said:

Always wanted one until I was in one, seemed like a vw bug.

thats an excellent analogy. the motors up your ass behind and rattles like a bug engine :th: 

1 hour ago, Toad in Nj said:

I think I would masturbate in my Porsche if I got one

with 3 ****ing pedals 

:th:One of the guys at the rink today was telling me that a company set up some the property at the Mausoleum like a track. Supposedly they’ll let you take Ferrari’s and Lambo’s and some other cars out on the track…fiddy bucks for two laps. I gotta look into it. I’d rub one or two out in a McLaren. Or a Ferrari.

I’ve seen that, I forget how much it was, but it was more than that. I also remember I didn’t see one that had a clutch. All flappy paddle bull****. 
I was thinking of doing it last year or the year before when they were around. 

customer bought car new...just sold it this year. At times I have had to move the car in and out of the garage and the seat never would go far enough back.