Firinne

Looks like St. Valentine's Day massacre

Rate this topic

138 posts in this topic

I've been unable to stomach Mick's flat earth and shamdemic threads for a long time, but did see the post to which TimS refers. TimS wished him well, which is a nice display of agape, and remarked that he thought that Mick's increasing hysterical might reflect his legal case drawing near, which I thought was shrewdly well-judged.

TimS is smart, TimS is nice. Really a nice guy.

Just now, BrianBM said:

I've been unable to stomach Mick's flat earth and shamdemic threads for a long time, but did see the post to which TimS refers. TimS wished him well, which is a nice display of agape, and remarked that he thought that Mick's increasing hysterical might reflect his legal case drawing near, which I thought was shrewdly well-judged.

Legal case? What did he not do?

2 hours ago, Ditchbag said:

He's gone , just completely gone!!

2 hours ago, ken r said:

I picture him more like that big indian at the end of One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest.

Yeah really it's too bad his mind shipped out to another dimension and he's become so beligerant; sooner or later that type of behavior catches up with you...

16 mins ago, BrianBM said:

:dismay:

Is it review season? Raises are due?

20 mins ago, BrianBM said:

At least he hadn’t purchased a Yeti. That would make him insane. 

Not that I know about. I'm already the best-paid Moderator here. Every time I delete a nipple or a BBT, TimS sends me a few keeled tins. Made of pure tin, in fact.

5 hours ago, TimS said:

That's the way I wanna get banned, too :clap: I'm burning this ****er down when they get ready to ban me :beers: 

Go out screaming HUDDLER!

5 hours ago, TimS said:

That's the way I wanna get banned, too :clap: I'm burning this ****er down when they get ready to ban me :beers: 

Go out screaming HUDDLER!