Rate this topic

541 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Tim's self perceived benevolence has manifested itself into a God complex if that piece of crap only gets a 2 week vacation. 

Edited by JaseB

Posted (edited) · Report post

8 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

make sure you can slice it!

That's what I was gonna say!  :mad:

Screen name change in the works BTW. I think you'll find it apropos. Another nautical reference, plus a bonus extra. A double entendre. Patchy Fog was too ...I was poking fun at myself in self-deprecating fashion.

Sorry for using those big words...

Edited by patchyfog

10 mins ago, JaseB said:

Tim's perceived self perceived benevolence 

Are you from the Department of Redundancy Department?

11 mins ago, patchyfog said:

Screen name change in the works BTW. I think you'll find it apropos. Another nautical reference, plus a bonus extra. A double entendre. Patchy Fog was too ...I was poking fun at myself in self-deprecating fashion.

yes, multiple uses of that big word "was" is likely to screw up Red who spells it wuz. 

And as for Patch Fog being a double entendre, maybe you were too cute by half given I don't get the "joke". 

13 mins ago, patchyfog said:

bet it took you hours to look them up...

5 mins ago, Lagerhead said:

Are you from the Department of Redundancy Department?

yeah, it thought that was redundant but worried it was just how i was perceiving it. :why:

1 min ago, redfishkiller said:

bet it took you hours to look them up...

wuz you confused by the big words? 

2 hours ago, slicedcornbread said:

I'm back just to set the record straight. Tim did not ban me. Yes, I did handle things badly yesterday and said stuff I shouldn't have. For that, I would like to publicly apologize to Tim especially for disrupting and disrespecting his house. I will also apologize the the great folks here that I've made friends with for being a disruption. I know the rule is "never apologize", but I'm making an exception this one time. I was having a bad day yesterday and the day before having to battle with the VA over some issues. The other guy, he who won't be named, crossed the line with the family stuff and it just set me off. If he wants to publicly bash his own family, that's one thing. It doesn't give him any right to say word one about any of my family members, or anyone else's here.

Out of respect for Tim, I am choosing to at the very least, take some time off from here. Either temporary or permanent. We'll see. I just wanted to thank Tim for the awesome website. I'd also like to thank everyone that supported my military service or just extended friendly words to this stranger. In a moment of weakness :laugh:, I'll even extend the olive branch and peace treaty with Mr Spaz. :wave:

Anyways, that's about all I wanted to say. Thanks folks, and maybe we'll meet agam. @TimS, go ahead and lock this if you'd like. I'm going fishing guys. :wave:

You’re crazy dude.  Not sure why you would make a post like this. 

It takes 2 to tango and you were always  there to respond to your dance partner. You can choose to not respond. 

You are obviously well liked here, wondering why the need for the affirmation? Are you ok? Seriously.

11 mins ago, flyangler said:

yeah, it thought that was redundant but worried it was just how i was perceiving it. :why:

It’s not always about you spaz.

2 mins ago, Lagerhead said:

It’s not always about you spaz.

You did not perceive my very little joke apparently. :read: