Rate this topic

541 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Lagerhead said:

Me thinks a flare was loosed.

I saw the comment with my own two eyes....right in a thread that I started...if folks don't realize I'm watching threads I started they get what they get.

19 mins ago, ken r said:

You should change it back. The old one had panache. The new one sucks.

Maybe you should get a new one. How about something with Climber in it?

1 hour ago, fish'nmagician said:

I miss Patchy 

You can still address me as Patchy, or Sir, and I'll know who you're talking too.

1 min ago, FlatAssCalm said:

You can still address me as Patchy, or Sir, and I'll know who you're talking too.

you seem pretty intelligent which is a shame otherwise you'd have made a perfect "Dense Fog" 

Dunno you….. but judging from the disdain from your peers…. If you wanted to stick with a nautical theme you should have chose hard aground…. Because your getting nowhere with these guys. 

10 hours ago, slicedcornbread said:

I'm back just to set the record straight. Tim did not ban me. Yes, I did handle things badly yesterday and said stuff I shouldn't have. For that, I would like to publicly apologize to Tim especially for disrupting and disrespecting his house. I will also apologize the the great folks here that I've made friends with for being a disruption. I know the rule is "never apologize", but I'm making an exception this one time. I was having a bad day yesterday and the day before having to battle with the VA over some issues. The other guy, he who won't be named, crossed the line with the family stuff and it just set me off. If he wants to publicly bash his own family, that's one thing. It doesn't give him any right to say word one about any of my family members, or anyone else's here.

Out of respect for Tim, I am choosing to at the very least, take some time off from here. Either temporary or permanent. We'll see. I just wanted to thank Tim for the awesome website. I'd also like to thank everyone that supported my military service or just extended friendly words to this stranger. In a moment of weakness :laugh:, I'll even extend the olive branch and peace treaty with Mr Spaz. :wave:

Anyways, that's about all I wanted to say. Thanks folks, and maybe we'll meet agam. @TimS, go ahead and lock this if you'd like. I'm going fishing guys. :wave:

Thank you for your service, 

I appreciate it

Posted (edited) · Report post

20 mins ago, blastwater said:

you seem pretty intelligent which is a shame otherwise you'd have made a perfect "Dense Fog" 

Patchy fog is a coon occurrence off Chatham and I can deal with that. Dense fog sucks, even with radar.

lol..."common occurrence"

Edited by FlatAssCalm

1 min ago, FlatAssCalm said:

Patchy fog is a coon occurrence off Chatham and I can deal with that. Dense fog sucks, even with radar.

Racist post reported!!

1 min ago, bigfish4me said:

Dunno you….. but judging from the disdain from your peers…. If you wanted to stick with a nautical theme you should have chose hard aground…. Because your getting nowhere with these guys. 

PoopDeck

SnatchBlock

Lubber’sHole

FuttockShroud

****Line

BreastLine

Cockpit

ComingAbout

INeedaTug

WaveHumper

3 mins ago, flyangler said:

PoopDeck

SnatchBlock

Lubber’sHole

FuttockShroud

****Line

BreastLine

Cockpit

ComingAbout

INeedaTug

WaveHumper

Chocolate Starfish

2 hours ago, TimS said:

It was his doubling down on an entirely inappropriate post made months ago about Doc's wife...the previous post should have resulted in his removal but I didn't even learn about the post for a week...by then the community had processed the comments and moved on. Removing him at that time would have been like smacking a puppy on the nose a week after it pissed on the floor, so I didn't remove him the first time. Doubling down on one of the worst personal/family posts ever made here is a sure fire way to get time off.

TimS

It was pretty raw. 

Like jaw on the floor raw. 

39 mins ago, FlatAssCalm said:

I don't know you anymore. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

28 mins ago, FlatAssCalm said:

lol..."common occurrence"

usually dense fog is accompanied by flat ass calm.. at least off montauk. 

in a literal sense, not trying to make an analogy. 

Edited by blastwater

31 mins ago, flyangler said:

PoopDeck

SnatchBlock

Lubber’sHole

FuttockShroud

****Line

BreastLine

Cockpit

ComingAbout

INeedaTug

WaveHumper

PoopDeck  is good. So is BreastLine, but for red.