Harf

CNN Town Hall: He can’t fill a small auditorium…

Rate this topic

118 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Maine Guide said:

Trump lives in your head 24/7/365. The thread is about corrupt, the senile old kiddie toucher who has lived in the DC swamp for 47 years that YOU voted for. 

Stay focused. 

Pay attention Shifty. I was replying to someone who thinks rally size matters. the ex Insurrectionist-in-Chief proved it doesn't. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

7 hours ago, Tailslap said:

Charismatic cult leaders usually draw larger crowds………

9388003B-9F5F-4C9A-9B22-46F31F7AFAD1.jpeg.86453e75401d439c3f258f232035ab24.jpeg

and decorate their lectern with Greek columns and self portraits.

Man what a narcissist.

Edited by FlukeM

45 mins ago, zak-striper said:

Pay attention Shifty. I was replying to someone who thinks rally size matters. the ex Insurrectionist-in-Chief proved it doesn't. 

If it doesnt matter then why did the left always compare obummer or pedo in chief's rally size to trumps?

Why didn't they pay extras to fill the empty seats? Like Kramer when he was a seat filler.

What's wrong with them?

That's optics they shouldn't **** up.

Maybe the Dems were just looking for good pandemic optics with the small number of people? Nah. Couldn’t be that simple. 

6 hours ago, mybeach said:

Is that why they are all crammed together?

That's normal for a TV event.

The Townhall meeting was a big risk, and it failed to deliver.

9 hours ago, Tailslap said:

Maybe the Dems were just looking for good pandemic optics with the small number of people? Nah. Couldn’t be that simple. 

to repeat:

(Rob Reiner)MARTY: The last time Tap toured America, they where, uh, booked into 10,000 seat arenas, and 15,000 seat venues, and it seems that now, on the current tour they’re being booked into 1,200 seat arenas, 1,500 seat arenas, and uh I was just wondering, does this mean uh...the popularity of the group is waning?

(Tony Hendra)IAN: Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no...no, no, not at all. I, I, I just think that the.. uh.. their appeal is becoming more selective.

6 hours ago, mybeach said:

Is that why they are all crammed together?

Thats for tv.  You can get one shot of a "crowd of people" and voila its a crowd.

13 hours ago, jkrock said:

Well look at that Progs, even goat humping dung hut dwelling Greeks  in North Macedonia see what a senile old fool Joe is.

No offense Keitan 

Last several months my old mother call my father ............Biden :laugh: He has 83 year and he start to forget some things .............This is for real , no joke .

Look , I would not blame Biden for anything , he is just one old men .You , every single one American should be embarrassed .  You allowed this to happen. About Greeks , well now they want to be Macedonian ...can you  figure that :laugh:

There are only one country ........and that is Macedonia , in which Macedonians live .... **** that North !!