Kings over Queens

Jobs I'd never do

Rate this topic

137 posts in this topic

On 7/22/2021 at 2:30 PM, richie c said:

And seeing things horizontally or vertically plumb. I had a Dr visit and while he was writing something I got up walked over and straightened the diploma on the wall behind him.  He said there' a word for that and laughed

 

I tried three times to straighten a pic in a buddy's mountain place over the weekend in the one bathroom, no luck. I didn't use that bathroom any more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 mins ago, MikeMc said:

 

I tried three times to straighten a pic in a buddy's mountain place over the weekend in the one bathroom, no luck. I didn't use that bathroom any more. 

I've done that.

 

I've also adjusted them out of level to people who I don't like or know are OCD to eff with them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, redfishkiller said:

had a couple funeral homes that were customers   , always seemed like there was a dead body parked in front of the thermostat , my nephew wouldn't even touch the gurney to move them , dead bodies don't bother me but dealing with grieving family's would suck. 

 

Yep, me too. I’d get caught up in the emotion! It would suck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kings over Queens said:

I've done that.

 

I've also adjusted them out of level to people who I don't like or know are OCD to eff with them.

:laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 mins ago, blake30615 said:

The guy that cleans up the junk on the floor in porn booths or porn theaters. 

Very creative

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kings over Queens said:

I've done that.

 

I've also adjusted them out of level to people who I don't like or know are OCD to eff with them.

:laugh: you bastard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

come on, you know you would have fun!

That’s the problem, I couldn’t restrain you or myself!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, PlumFishing said:

 Couldn’t be a mortician/funeral home operator, dealing with dead bodies and grieving families every day. 

My brother has been a surgical tech for about 28+yrs, learned the trade with 8 years in the Army. When he has no OR work scheduled he does P/T work at 3 area funeral homes. He also  does the body pickups for some and the horror stories of having to scoop up the remains of people who have sat in their own juices is horrible.  One guy lived with his dead mom for 3 weeks in a ret. community and was so oblivious to what was happening he was eating cereal while his rotting mom was carted out.:upck:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, redfishkiller said:

had a couple funeral homes that were customers   , always seemed like there was a dead body parked in front of the thermostat , my nephew wouldn't even touch the gurney to move them , dead bodies don't bother me but dealing with grieving family's would suck. 

 

Had a few funeral homes call over the years for mortuary coolers not working. Nope nope nope nope. Sorry too busy to get to that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ted527 said:

Had a few funeral homes call over the years for mortuary coolers not working. Nope nope nope nope. Sorry too busy to get to that.

we do calls at the county morge, my boss won't go lol

I use to work on the coolers and the  incinerator At THE Med U in Charleston seen some interesting stuff, whole babies in jars, monkey heads, various body parts lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, ted527 said:

Had a few funeral homes call over the years for mortuary coolers not working. Nope nope nope nope. Sorry too busy to get to that.

You should of told them to put um on ice and you'd get there when you can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.