Kings over Queens

Jobs I'd never do

Rate this topic

137 posts in this topic

Just now, Kings over Queens said:

Hi Mokes.

 

20210722_125010.jpg.19819f2288e2ebe6d23e6d53e16369fb.jpg

I only climbed for like 6 months. It was awful. I was a rope man. Still crazy dangerous, but at least I was on the ground. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, Mokes said:

I only climbed for like 6 months. It was awful. I was a rope man. Still crazy dangerous, but at least I was on the ground. 

Don't you have an office job at this point?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, Reed422 said:

Don't you have an office job at this point?

Yeah. I used to work in purchasing for Staples prior to becoming a tree guy. I wanted to learn a skill and I thought tree work looked exciting. It was. It was awful too lol. Took 17 years, 10 in managing before I cracked. 

Worst people to hire for are tree guys. 85% are messes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, Mokes said:

Yeah. I used to work in purchasing for Staples prior to becoming a tree guy. I wanted to learn a skill and I thought tree work looked exciting. It was. It was awful too lol. Took 17 years, 10 in managing before I cracked. 

Worst people to hire for are tree guys. 85% are messes. 

Should be an easy interview: "Are you a Mexican or a Mexican't?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, redfishkiller said:

I couldn't work in an office.

or any where with a HR department  lol

If I ever have to go back to an office I may kill myself. I check my email in bed until 10PM then maybe I'll take a dump and have a cup of coffee. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I topped and fell a big ass pine tree in my yard with the spikes and stuff ,years ago, once was enough.

 

did it once with a cherry picker , never again lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, redfishkiller said:

I topped and fell a big ass pine tree in my yard with the spikes and stuff ,years ago, once was enough.

 

did it once with a cherry picker , never again lol

Poosay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.