Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
puff tentacle

Happy they lost?

Rate this topic

22 posts in this topic

I never in a million years would think that I would ever be happy that a USA team in any sport lost a game , but I found myself very happy to learn that the  women’s USA soccer team lost today to Sweden. I can’t stand to look at Megan Rapinoe!  

Not I. Team USA should go unbeaten forever.

Tell ya who else is unhappy that we lost ... the next team to play the Americans.

34 mins ago, BrianBM said:

Tell ya who else is unhappy that we lost ... the next team to play the Americans.

Are they?

Now they know that they can be beaten. 

1 hour ago, BrianBM said:

This is not a professional sports team , they actually represent the USA , it’s on their Jersey for Christ sake .   Kneeling for the United States National Anthem  while playing for the USA should get them banned . Period end of story !    

8 hours ago, puff tentacle said:

This is not a professional sports team , they actually represent the USA , it’s on their Jersey for Christ sake .   Kneeling for the United States National Anthem  while playing for the USA should get them banned . Period end of story !    

Agree, if they are not proud to represent the USA, they should stay home.

I used to watch them, no more.

Sadly it takes more courage to stand for the anthem than to kneel nowadays. 

11 hours ago, puff tentacle said:

Do they play for the name on their back and the extorting BLM movement? 

37 mins ago, DZ said:

Sadly it takes more courage to stand for the anthem than to kneel nowadays. 

If they kneeled for the hundreds of black kids that get killed every year by other blacks with guns , I might take a different look at things but they don’t The stupid white peoples who support the white hate just making it difficult for the blacks  who are really good people , 

On 7/21/2021 at 10:30 PM, puff tentacle said:

:agree:

Every single person in the olympics represent the country they're playing for, you don't kneel to that countrys flag  or that country's national anthem. It's just so wrong.