IslandSurf

WTS:Custom Penn Staal

15 posts in this topic

Looking to sell this customized Penn 710Z.It is lightweight and the drag is amazing on it.The guy that did the work really knew what he was doing.The only downside to it is theres no antireverse but I'm sure you could change that.Im asking 145$ Shipped paypal

20210718_153730.jpg

20210718_153710.jpg

20210718_153717.jpg

20210718_153703.jpg

20210718_153658.jpg

Nice reel. So the anti reverse lever is removed so its always engaged right? (The reel won’t spin in reverse on its own)

Second question… where is the side plate screw? I can’t see it in the pics

Afternoon @IslandSurf.  I am gonna pass for now.  If it rides and doesn’t sell I can drop you some plugs and cash, but I believe someone else will pick it up.  I have 4 Z reels already, so I just don’t NEED it.  I will keep an eye out in the next week.  GLWS!

RC

Still interested, just wondering what I’m missing on the side plate screw. Maybe that hex that is blocking off the anti reverse hole is now tapped into the inside of a custom side plate ? Or maybe I’m just over thinking it and missing something lol

11 mins ago, Domf said:

Still interested, just wondering what I’m missing on the side plate screw. Maybe that hex that is blocking off the anti reverse hole is now tapped into the inside of a custom side plate ? Or maybe I’m just over thinking it and missing something lol

Theres only one screw and it's by the handle.Theres no more screw on side it would normally be on

2 mins ago, IslandSurf said:

Theres only one screw and it's by the handle.Theres no more screw on side it would normally be on

So the screw on the handle side goes thru and holds the sideplate tight on the opposite side? Would love to see a pic or two of the insides if it isn't too much trouble

Posted (edited) · Report post

9 hours ago, Domf said:

Hey @IslandSurf any updates on this? Just waiting on some clarification, thank you again

He customized the screw to go into the plate

20210722_191342.jpg

20210722_191213.jpg

Edited by IslandSurf