Bourne Mass Activist Killed by Hoax.

Rate this topic

Octopotamus

As previously posted not one s o l dem member has denounced the violence ....they love it they embellish it ...there was one member who hinted once but that was all ....with out violence the Dems wouldn’t be able to turn America COMMUNIST...199 riots the occupation of Portland ,seattle doxxing...and the ignorant Dems don’t care they are afraid there losing there free money from joes tit...LOL LOL LOL .. they will be slaves to joes govt ...check out joes manifesto and soros perfect society...it’s on your phone ..we know the ignorant Dems will not read it ...they are Slaves already ..LOL LOL 

Just now, Octopotamus said:

If I have to wear a mask to shop in a supermarket I most certainly will. I love eating as opposed to going hungry. You?

Are you vaccinated? 

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James

1 hour ago, Jim DE said:

One source that seems to be flying under the radar are the illegals that came from Central and South America where Delta cases are extremely high are just walking across our southern border untested and the Biden Administration is seeding these individuals without State consent or knowledge all over our country. 

I’d bet anything that none of these illegals are going into DC Democratic politicians neighborhoods in their own States. 

In terms of problem solving wearing masks and shutting stuff down is like wearing a clothespin on your nose instead of cleaning up where your pet took a dump.

Gee, I wonder why that is.   

Biden's reversal of the Stay in Mexico policy, a brilliant piece of negotiating by Potus Trump, has cost many US citizens' lives.  He's literally distributing spreaders around the country during a global pandemic.  The man really needs to be impeached ASAP.  

What is it with Dems and superspreader events?  Murphy, Cuomo, and now Biden.  Freaking slimey.  

Edited by 55555s

Just now, RiverRaider said:

You really ought to concentrate on minding your own business then 

He;'d prefer to dance on the graves of those with whom he disagrees.

It'd be unfortunate if karma karma kicked  in next time he and his tribe J-walk or drive in excess of the posted limit. 

6 mins ago, 55555s said:

He;'d prefer to dance on the graves of those with whom he disagrees.

It'd be unfortunate if karma karma kicked  in next time he and his tribe J-walk or drive in excess of the posted limit. 

I have a feeling Karma has already done a number on him already 

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James

8 mins ago, RiverRaider said:

You really ought to concentrate on minding your own business then 

If I am forced to go through the mask requirements all over again because of the anti mask/vax crowd I think that qualifies as my business.

I stated this in post #4. Do you disagree?

1 hour ago, Nessmuk said:

And inner city black Americans?

There it is...

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

18 mins ago, Octopotamus said:

If I am forced to go through the mask requirements all over again because of the anti mask/vax crowd I think that qualifies as my business.

I stated this in post #4. Do you disagree?

And blacks?

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts