Octopotamus

Bourne Mass Activist Killed by Hoax.

Rate this topic

249 posts in this topic

Unvaccinated Trump supporter who spread coronavirus conspiracy theories dies of COVID-19

Matthew Chapman

July 20, 2021

On Tuesday, the Cape Cod Times reported that Linda Zuern, a former member of the Bourne, Massachusetts Board of Selectmen and a Trump-supporting figure in the local Republican Party, had died of COVID-19.

Zuern died at Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston of severe complications caused by COVID-19, according to the report. She was 70 years old and had not been vaccinated.

"She was a strong woman who believed in speaking the truth and defending our freedoms in America," Republican State Committeewoman Deborah Dugan told the Cape Cod Times. Dugan was at Zuern's bedside when she died. "I would describe her to people as a little woman but a mighty warrior."

For months, Zuern, a member of the pro-Trump group the United Cape Patriots, had promoted conspiracy theories about the pandemic on Facebook. She has shared articles accusing the World Health Organization of a coverup of the "Wuhan Virus" and claiming COVID-19 is cover for "globalists" to usher in "U.N. Agenda 2030" — a sustainable development initiative right-wing conspiracy theorists assert is a plot to create a one world government.

:howdy:

People like her are the reason that I am going to have to wear a mask again this winter.

It is nice to see that there are repercussions on occasion that are deserved.

2 mins ago, Octopotamus said:

People like her are the reason that I am going to have to wear a mask again this winter.

people will die because of the anti mask anti vax movement,

If I got to choose who it would be I'd go with those pushing the reckless behavior.

Posted (edited) · Report post

you are confused.  She has no power over you.   People like the guy you voted for are why you will need to wear a mask. 

in fact, many of us predicted we would be going to back to masks months ago watching Joe and the democrats

Edited by jkrock

4 mins ago, Octopotamus said:

Why? I can give you Covid and I'm vaxxed. You don't understand much it seems. Gloating over her death is messed up. She was 70 and seemingly a nice person. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

Why will you have to wear a mask?  You are vaccinated, no?  Because they tell you to??

Anyone think about the total lack of logic in this Trumper/Ant-vax argument?

Were libs not the original anti-vaxxers?

If Trumpers were such a cult, as said so many times here, wouldn't his people be lining up for the vaccine he sped through?

I think we have, again, yet another baseless allegation, blamed on Trumpers and Rs by the demedia, and taken as truth by the TDS deranged liberal hordes.  Prove me otherwise, show me a statistical analysis that there are that many more Rs/Trumpers who refuse to take the vaccine than Ds.  Prove me wrong.

Edited by makorider

I can't believe what Lefties are posting on her FB page today. I got rid of mine, but my wife showed me. Sick stuff. Lefties are horrible humans. Not even human. 

Just now, makorider said:

Why will you have to wear a mask?  You are vaccinated, no?  Because they tell you to??

If I want to buy food in the supermarket I will have to wear a mask. I assume someone does your food shopping for you?

You guys created the mask nazi brownshirts and now are worried about them? 

Don't forget Octo, you aren't wearing it for you, you are wearing it to protect others.

Be a good little serf and stop your whining

2 mins ago, Octopotamus said:

If I want to buy food in the supermarket I will have to wear a mask. I assume someone does your food shopping for you?

What? You do? I don't in MA? 

two weeks to flatten the curve.

Just wear masks for a little while.

Until the elderly are vaccinated.

until everyone is vaccinated.

just a little longer.

You can do it

10 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

If I got to choose who it would be I'd go with those pushing the reckless behavior.

The victim did actually get to be a victim. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCH6VNPDqjUYbE-1_k_Hc