Here's the latest "shortage" item...

Rate this topic

FishermanTim

3 hours ago, ChumSlickJon said:

I've been trying to find some black 5 gallon buckets to grow weed in and they are out of stock EVERYWHERE

15 mins ago, SB59 said:

I just use white buckets. The blacks don't work.

Where are you getting your seeds from?

====Mako Mike====
Makomania Sportfishing
Pt. Judith, RI

15 hours ago, ByronPA said:

It's amazing the stuff that is in short supply/hard to get. Company I work for owns a bucket factory that makes buckets we put our products in. Can't get the resins needed to make the buckets. Plastic bristle brooms and brushes are on the list of things I can't get, wholesale level. I don't think there is a five gallon bucket of white line paint (for roads) to be found in the Country. The list goes on.

Vehicles. After months of hard looking, I found a base model Tacoma truck yesterday and pulled the trigger. But I can tell you, there ain't none out there. 

A close friend of  mine bought a 2017 limited edition Tacoma new in 2017 for $38,650, has 40,000 miles on it. The dealership he bought it from called him out of the blue last week and offered him $35,500 for it. He said hell yea.  

Crazy **** going on..

see above 

Edited. they dont make the reg cab, 4 cylinder, 5speed, 4wd anymore

Edited by Dave588

3 mins ago, ByronPA said:

I don't think you can get a manual transmission anymore. Might be able to special order one? But even that I doubt..  

As of right now, they still produce a truck with the manual transmission. But I'd bet that will be eliminated in the next year or so. The base models are the best buys especially since most owners end up lifting them and changing out the wheels and tires to a more suitable set. I have a TRD Sport, but if I was gonna replace it, I would try to find a lower end Tacoma for those very reasons. Mine is a 2010. Still drives awesome with no issues. The frame has been replaced, all new suspension components, just put on all new rubber and new brakes a couple years ago. I still love the truck and have no plans on getting rid of it.

years of wanting cheap crap from Walmart and moving production offf sure has finally caught up with us, now the Chinese control what you will be able to get, and it will get worse

this is all by design,  the government wants us to be dependent on them and they are slowly gaining more and more control.   

suck it up comrades,  this is the new normal  :th:

how lucky am i

to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

1 hour ago, redfishkiller said:

years of wanting cheap crap from Walmart and moving production offf sure has finally caught up with us, now the Chinese control what you will be able to get, and it will get worse

this is all by design,  the government wants us to be dependent on them and they are slowly gaining more and more control.   

Our grandparents and great grandparents all grew up without these things and were just fine... a few rocks around in a circle and some pine sap on a stick and you have all the heat and light you need for the night , and the food tastes better over wood..

I can't even take a crap without needing my phone in my hand ...we are all spoiled.

I'll BE PULLING ON MY ROD - TILL THEY LAY ME IN SOD!!!!!

8 mins ago, Baccigalup said:

can't even take a crap without needing my phone in my hand ...we are all spoiled

I just did. 

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

22 hours ago, redfishkiller said:

21 hours ago, Baccigalup said:

Our grandparents and great grandparents all grew up without these things and were just fine... a few rocks around in a circle and some pine sap on a stick and you have all the heat and light you need for the night , and the food tastes better over wood..

I can't even take a crap without needing my phone in my hand ...we are all spoiled.

U guys aint wrong.