Wtb epoxy jigs

It’s about that time and looking for extras as my guest seem to loose quite a bit. Mainly interested in epoxy resin jigs as I have other metals they can throw. Anything fishable in the 1oz range is ideal. Please post pics and price. Thank you 

I have a few I could unload, some new in packaging and used. I can take pics later this evening.

"In every species of fish I've angled for, it is the ones that have got away that thrill me the most, the ones that keep fresh in my memory. So I say it is good to lose fish. If we didn't, much of the thrill of angling would be gone." - RB

7 hours ago, nicknotsebastian said:

i have two epoxy and three soft poxy i’d sell for $40 shipped conus ?

5F8B84EB-6F1B-4D1C-A621-915187612104.jpeg

Thanks for posting. Not interested in the epoxy as I have plenty 1.25oz hogys. Would you consider selling just the soft epoxies? Are they all 3/4oz? 

3 mins ago, howied said:

Thanks for posting. Not interested in the epoxy as I have plenty 1.25oz hogys. Would you consider selling just the soft epoxies? Are they all 3/4oz? 

two are 3/4, one is also a 1.25.

i’d sell you those three for $25 shipped conus.

i may have more regular 3/4oz epoxy and soft poxy at my house on the cape.  i’ll be back there this weekend and will look.

6 hours ago, nicknotsebastian said:

two are 3/4, one is also a 1.25.

i’d sell you those three for $25 shipped conus.

i may have more regular 3/4oz epoxy and soft poxy at my house on the cape.  i’ll be back there this weekend and will look.

I’ll hold off for now to see if any 1oz jigs come up. Thank you 

Sorry for getting back to you late, I wasn't able to find the 1oz, but I do have about 5-6 3/4oz soft poxy if you're interested.

"In every species of fish I've angled for, it is the ones that have got away that thrill me the most, the ones that keep fresh in my memory. So I say it is good to lose fish. If we didn't, much of the thrill of angling would be gone." - RB

2 hours ago, iputmyhoursin said:

Sorry for getting back to you late, I wasn't able to find the 1oz, but I do have about 5-6 3/4oz soft poxy if you're interested.

No worries. What colors and what price were you looking to get for the 3/4oz? Thanks 

On 7/22/2021 at 11:43 AM, howied said:

No worries. What colors and what price were you looking to get for the 3/4oz? Thanks 

All brand new, would like to get $50 shipped for them. 

537CE925-3172-4A11-88AF-D6B43A5A8523.jpeg

• howied locked this topic