reps will go after anything biden does

Rate this topic

superstriper

1 min ago, KnewBee said:

Walls work!

Better border security would be nice. But walls help too. Let's go drive around military bases and see if any walls are around. Think we'll find some?

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

I don't really care about drug tunnels.  In a truly free society, you could take any drugs you wanted to take.  Have trouble sleeping, need a gummie, you could take it without fear of it hurting your career prospects.  We should all get behind the elimination of all drug laws.

41 mins ago, Mokes said:

What about all the drug tunnels we keep finding? Any idea how much product is passed through them? Think those are Americans? 

Well they pop up on US soil usually inside a building wonder who owns the buildings, and yes there is a lot of product that goes through them, and a wall stops it how?

3 hours ago, superstriper said:

no matter what sleepy joe does some reps are outraged 

why is this elected official so upset that customs + dea did their jobs ? lol

Rep Andy Biggs- Under Joe Biden, enough fentanyl to kill 238 million Americans was seized at the southern border last month. Where's the outrage in the media?

Did Andy want the drugs to flow through? He is outraged that drugs were seized at the border-was he hoping they flowed through to kill people?

Reminds one of the dems and Trump.

1 hour ago, Slacker said:

I don't really care about drug tunnels.  In a truly free society, you could take any drugs you wanted to take.  Have trouble sleeping, need a gummie, you could take it without fear of it hurting your career prospects.  We should all get behind the elimination of all drug laws.

I'm onboard. You love me. You want to kiiiiiissssss me. You want to maaaaaaaarrrrrry me. 

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

51 mins ago, Jay Dog said:

Well they pop up on US soil usually inside a building wonder who owns the buildings, and yes there is a lot of product that goes through them, and a wall stops it how?

Did I say walls stops tunnels and forget it? I'm sorry. 

-Numbnuts

12 hours ago, superstriper said:

no matter what sleepy joe does some reps are outraged ...........

12 hours ago, fish'nmagician said:

we see it here,

when Biden is forced with a binary decision you know the cult will be outraged no matter which choice is made.

You're both wrong.  If Biden makes the decision that puts America first, I'll give him credit for it no problem.

19 hours ago, superstriper said:

no matter what sleepy joe does some reps are outraged 

why is this elected official so upset that customs + dea did their jobs ? lol

Rep Andy Biggs- Under Joe Biden, enough fentanyl to kill 238 million Americans was seized at the southern border last month. Where's the outrage in the media?

Did Andy want the drugs to flow through? He is outraged that drugs were seized at the border-was he hoping they flowed through to kill people?

Well, you're wrong right from the start because the Mr. potato head, senile, child molester in the white house doesn't DO anything.  He signs papers while drooling on them.  He does what he is told or he doesn't get his pablum lunchie..  

And BTW, after the last four years, Dem's like you have little to squak about.  Trump, while doing a great job and actually getting things done, was attacked by people like you when he woke up in the morning.  So save your faux outrage for people who care.  We don't.

Liberalism is Leprosy

Repeal all drug laws ..but let the public have open carry to protect themselves and the druggies Jill themselves or each other...all burials out at sea bin laden style ...no hospitalization on the taxpayers just O D YOUR SELF INTO OBLIVION ON SOME C H I T DRUG THE ILLEGALS ARE SELLING THE JUNKIES....no tears no social workers just kill your selves ....