ghost

Zman storage

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

I am starting to move away from Gulp and using Zman rubber instead. Looking for a good way to carry and store Zman. I know the Zman material does not store well with other rubber baits and requires a special plastic container. Just don't want to carry all those individual little packages, which loose their seal or dry out

You can put them in any normal container that you would use for other baits. You just have to make sure that it is new, and hasn't been used to store other plastics(plastisol) baits previously. I generally just carry a few packs in their original bags though, because I find that they last long enough that I don't go through them near as fast as other plastics. This eliminates the need for me to carry a bunch of them.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Keep em in their own bags, easiest thing I have found… And I have a few…

4AE6CFD4-1E22-489B-9782-318CC78F5507.jpeg.f68b82890eebd3a46fd1a5ca032706d0.jpeg

I use two of these…

930049D7-53E8-4E1F-90A9-7D266E18E9A6.jpeg

Edited by Inshore

I am weary of the binders cause saltwater and the zippers.  right now I keep in bags and place them all in a gallon ziploc. Disclaimer: not the best but I’ve only melted a few and that’s because of carelessness after a long night. Where they were in my shoulder bag and just thrown in there. 

38 mins ago, jeffapeikin said:

I am weary of the binders cause saltwater and the zippers.  right now I keep in bags and place them all in a gallon ziploc. Disclaimer: not the best but I’ve only melted a few and that’s because of carelessness after a long night. Where they were in my shoulder bag and just thrown in there. 

There are no zippers

image.jpg

I keep a gallon ziplock bag in the crate on my kayak for plastics and things like leaders and scents.  I keep a couple of them in their original packs in the ziplock.  They last long enough that a couple packs is good enough.