lurejunkie00

Classic Wood Cap’n Andy

7 posts in this topic

5 New in package, Cap’n Andy Brok’n-bak jointed wood swimming plugs. I met the gentleman many years ago and these have been prized possessions of mine ever since. I can no longer keep my collection together. These lures are just under 11”. Colors; blue back, pink squid, olive eel, green mackerel, all black.  All 5 shipped for &120.00. Payment by money order, no pay pal etc. 

8826A16A-361F-4FBD-A613-CE593930FDDB.jpeg

1 hour ago, lurejunkie00 said:

5 New in package, Cap’n Andy Brok’n-bak jointed wood swimming plugs. I met the gentleman many years ago and these have been prized possessions of mine ever since. I can no longer keep my collection together. These lures are just under 11”. Colors; blue back, pink squid, olive eel, green mackerel, all black.  All 5 shipped for &120.00. Payment by money order, no pay pal etc. 

These are beautiful - any idea when they were made/sold? Not much history around on them. Thanks 

Posted (edited) · Report post

Capt'n Bob Andrews...had a charter boat out on cape cod bay...lived in either orleans or eastham...the plugs were made about 18 years  plus years ago...had the bodies made up north somewhere and mailed to his house where he finished them.

there's some tough colors there and the price is right on.

Edited by capesams
info.

2 hours ago, lurejunkie00 said:

I’ll take them for asking - thanks for the context @capesams

they are beautiful and would be honored to add them to my collection 

12 mins ago, Bugbear said:

I’ll take them for asking - thanks for the context @capesams

they are beautiful and would be honored to add them to my collection 

Nice grab, I was debating them, Junkie has some nice stuff that he offers up, I bought a bunch from him...