Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HopHead

Anyone else win the nigerian lottery multiple times lately?

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

Seems to have been an uptick.......

Good Day.

My name is MR. THEBANE ZULU JAMES. I am a senior government official in the Department of Public works and housing of the Republic of South Africa and the Chairman of the board in charge of the contracts award execution and supervision of all contracts in the Ministry of works and Housing. In 2020, I personally monitored and Supervised the awarded contracts for the supply of building materials and
construction of Ultra modern shopping malls, low cost housing units, airports maintenance and Stadiums and hospitals /laboratories and Medical Equipment's for COVID-19 preparations in the Eastern Cape,
Western Cape, Natal and Gauteng Provinces here in South Africa.

My colleague and I are serving in the board deliberately inflated And over invoiced the contract sum, leaving an excess of US$89.500,000.00(Eighty Nine  Million Five Hundred Thousand United States dollars). At the completion of the contract, the real contract sum was paid to the original contractors, leaving the excess, which we reported to the Government that it belonged to the sub-contractor that handled part of
the original contract. But the company we Submitted as the beneficiary was a non-existing foreign company, which was a purported attempt by us to divert the money for our private use. I do not intend to mince words with you, I have to tell you the truth; this is a deal but it is 100% risk-free and genuine because the contract has been perfectly and genuinely executed and completed. It depends on whether you are interested or not. Right now this amount is due for payment and is floating in the treasury not attached to anyone/company. We are only two people who know the origin of this fund. But we cannot claim it by ourselves because we are civil servants therefore we are looking for a trustworthy foreign company / individual whose name we can use to claim the money for our mutual benefit.

This is strictly a business deal, but it is 100% risk-free and secure because we will use our official positions to source all the necessary approvals, official documents and certificates that will back up the
fund to reflect that you/your company genuinely executed and completed the contract. All necessary arrangements have been put in place in all the relevant departments for immediate approval of this payment.

For your co-operation, we have agreed to offer you 35% of the entire amount on conclusion of the transaction while 65% will be for us. Please if you are interested in this proposal, I want you to respond
immediately through my personal and telephone stated above for further information and directives. This transaction is expected to be completed within 14 working days and is highly confidential and discreet.

In this timelines which I want to invest are Estate developer, Construction company, Hospital, Hotel Management, Tourism, Import & Export, Sports, Shopping mall, Agriculture & Transportation. Maybe in
other investment which you can introduce as my partner. Please do endeavor to write me back on my  E-mail(thabanezulu1955@webmail.co.za ) for more details. On receipt of your response, I will forward to you further information which will give you a clearer overview of this project.

Thank you for your co-operation. Your urgent reply is awaited.
Best Regards,

Your Sincerely,

Mr.James Thebane Zulu
Director General
Project Coordinator

Cell+27721336921

My Dear Friend,

I know this will come to you as a surprise because you do not know
me.I am MR. BROWN; I work in the central bank of Nigeria packaging and
courier department. I got your contact in my search for an honest
person through one of my colleagues here in the central bank that said
that I could confide in you.

I want you to help me clear this package that is already in
London,which I shipped through our Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
accredited
courier agent but the contents of the package is Ten Million United
States Dollars Only ($10,000,000.00) all in $100.00 bills, but the
courier company does not know that it is money that I have in the package.

All I want you to do for me now is this give me your mailing address
your private phone and fax and I hope that at the end of the day, you
will have 30% and 70% will be for me. My identity must not be revealed
to any body.

If this arrangement is ok by you, you can contact me through this
E-mail address (joycechibrown121@gmail.com) for security reasons other
modalities will be discussed as soon as you get back to me including
sending of the keys to the boxes to you.

Yours faithfully,
MR. BROWN
Courier Department

Agreed. Never trust a guy who dosent know what order his name is in. Besides he may have to rebuild those malls with all the looting going on. 

I got two letters last year indicating I won the Publishers Clearing House lottery. Came a few months apart.....$7,500 each. Both came with warnings not to discuss with ANYBODY including family members. All I had to do was yadda yadda yadda. I filed em for the heck of it.......but as a very senior citizen I can't remember where.:howdy:

I mentioned here before my brother's FIL (85 yo 100% chinese) called the cs # on the back of his visa......next thing you know the guy on the phone has him at target purchasing gift cards....and he's a very educated man!  The security folks at target somehow caught wind and ended it before he bought them. Scumbags everywhere....especially now that they can call you from local cell #s.

Got my first SSI phone scammer two weeks ago. 

Within in the last two months I’ve received, one call from Switzerland and maybe a half a dozen from Russia in addition to all the other robo calls

Cousin’s account was hacked on FB Got an IM from his account. Asked if I knew about some affordable housing bill. Said they gave him 500K to spend any way he wanted to and didn’t have to pay it back

Asked him how his mom and dad were doing and thread disappeared 

My FA had someone file an unemployment claim in her name here in NH......associated phone number was in jamaica.....and not the one in NY.  Still wasn't enough for red flags.

Just got this one

need to know if you can assist me with the safe keeping of some packages. I'll give up more details as soon as you contact me via my personal email ( dianaholla514@gmail.com  ).

Yours in service

Maj. Gen Diana Holland.

PS: ENSURE TO FORWARD YOUR REPLY TO THE EMAIL WITHIN

Thinking of signing up. What could possibly go wrong.

1 hour ago, i07nyc said:

Just got this one

need to know if you can assist me with the safe keeping of some packages. I'll give up more details as soon as you contact me via my personal email ( dianaholla514@gmail.com  ).

Yours in service

Maj. Gen Diana Holland.

PS: ENSURE TO FORWARD YOUR REPLY TO THE EMAIL WITHIN

Thinking of signing up. What could possibly go wrong.

If you can't trust a Major General, who can you trust? I say go for it.