Gaff & Release

WTT: St. croix avid inshore VIS70MHF

11 posts in this topic

I have this rod, used maybe 3 times that I’m looking to trade for something a little lighter in action. Paid $259, it’s a couple of years old, has just been sitting in a rod rack.

Looking for: higher end spinning rod; 6’6-7’, medium/ fast action, up to around 1 oz weight rating. Would also add a few $$ cash if you have something cool like a century demon or the like. I’m in ocean county nj and would prefer to deal locally, I have no interest in shipping right now. I can provide addition pictures if you’d like, but again, it’s been used I think 3 times, and that’s rounding up.

B641B559-715D-4BD6-9ECA-7BFF50340502.jpeg

C54C5B04-04F8-430F-ACF6-A95A6032D238.jpeg

6 hours ago, Gaff & Release said:

I have this rod, used maybe 3 times that I’m looking to trade for something a little lighter in action. Paid $259, it’s a couple of years old, has just been sitting in a rod rack.

Looking for: higher end spinning rod; 6’6-7’, medium/ fast action, up to around 1 oz weight rating. Would also add a few $$ cash if you have something cool like a century demon or the like. I’m in ocean county nj and would prefer to deal locally, I have no interest in shipping right now. I can provide addition pictures if you’d like, but again, it’s been used I think 3 times, and that’s rounding up.

B641B559-715D-4BD6-9ECA-7BFF50340502.jpeg

C54C5B04-04F8-430F-ACF6-A95A6032D238.jpeg

I am located in Monmouth County. I have a like new Gloomis E6x inshore rated 1/4-1 ounces and 10-17pound line if you are interested 

1 hour ago, Mlima5 said:

Ive got the same rod in casting that im looking to get rid of to buy a spinning version if youre interested 

Thanks but going to pass…looking to get rid of entirely…just didn’t quite fit it’s intended application