slicedcornbread

Trader Joe's

Rate this topic

106 posts in this topic

So wifey wanted to go. I said let's go early because I have stuff to do today. I learned today that all the hot women shop here early in the morning after their workout sessions. They're all wearing Spandex and I'm liking it. Gotta come early before the ugly wakes up and ventures out. Next time I'm bringing beer. :laugh:

There's some seriously hot women shopping there. Yes, I'm the old creepy dude staring. :howdy:

TJ's wiman can be hot and VERY cold at times. the hot is from 20 to 55 yrs old and smokin', but the cold is very disturbing.

TJ's has the ugliest and scariest of all stores. you have to take the good with the bad.

1 min ago, Mike said:

Whole Foods is the same. Yoga pants everywhere until about 10 am.

+1. 

butcher shop is excellent as well. 

I had a smoke show turn the corner at the store the other day. Without a thought I let out a “Jesus Christ”. The little smirk she gave me buckled my knees. 

15 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

I had a smoke show turn the corner at the store the other day. Without a thought I let out a “Jesus Christ”. The little smirk she gave me buckled my knees. 

Ever follow one then forget what you were looking for?:laugh:

37 mins ago, Mike said:

Whole Foods is the same. Yoga pants everywhere until about 10 am.

Agree, whole foods.  Get the old hippie cougar types at TJs because of all the snacks.  The young tender chickens are found at Whole Foods.

41 mins ago, Nite_Bite_00 said:

TJ's wiman can be hot and VERY cold at times. the hot is from 20 to 55 yrs old and smokin', but the cold is very disturbing.

TJ's has the ugliest and scariest of all stores. you have to take the good with the bad.

Very true. One extreme to the other. The ugly are the crunchy Birkenstock wearing and smelling like patchouli and hot dog water.

36 mins ago, JaseB said:

Trader Joe's sucks ass.   

Eh, I like a lot of their products. It's not all good, but I like hitting smaller stores instead of having to walk a mile and a half for a gallon of milk. I gots no issues with TJ's

Just now, oax said:

Trader Joe's is Whole Foods for those of lesser means...

I ain't paying those Whole Food prices for the same thing. I have the means, but their prices are ridiculous on many things. :wag:

24 mins ago, R.R. Bridge Fisher said:

Ever follow one then forget what you were looking for?:laugh:

Aimlessly wandering down aisles you didn't need to go down pretending to look for something, even though you're in a hurry??

Yeah....