rst3

A New Low: Knife Pulled at MMA

Rate this topic

122 posts in this topic

49 mins ago, Angler #1 said:

In all my years fishing the canal chunking or otherwise I never fished with any one who would bring alcohol along while fishing and I still support this process to this day. I observed to many times when alcohol ruined a good day or night fishing . I also believed in fishing the whole current change from top to bottom and if you were prepared you could still have a good time fishing .  I could never understand those who would chunk the bottom or jig the bottom during the slack water and go home. I guess the challenge was to much for them to do other wise who knows. Peace and Prayers

Got to disagree with this statement. If you want to fish a complete cycle so be it. If Brad wanted to have a beer chunking so be it. Someone having a beer does NOT make an alcohol problem for most people. Maybe for you; but not everyone. Alcohol can be a problem; but you have a problem with anyone who has a drink. That's your problem not theirs.

3 mins ago, K Foley said:

Got to disagree with this statement. If you want to fish a complete cycle so be it. If Brad wanted to have a beer chunking so be it. Someone having a beer does NOT make an alcohol problem for most people. Maybe for you; but not everyone. Alcohol can be a problem; but you have a problem with anyone who has a drink. That's your problem not theirs.

Keven That may be however back in another time alcohol consumed in any form when not fishing is fine, but not when fishing . I have defined my own safety by doing so and really never had to be concerned who may not have any concern for others like many of todays fishers . Some used the alcohol for other reasons than simply quenching any thirst. Each of us establish our own standards we live by and fish and just think if we had more that had higher standards as to how we fish , we would not have clusters like is shown at the beginning of this and more not less would be a whole lot happier and both alcohol and drugs in my opinion plays a part in the type of behavior. Peace and Prayers