rst3

A New Low: Knife Pulled at MMA

Rate this topic

119 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, scoobydoo said:

FYI....screw knives.....that's jail time....

now an 18" arc dehooker...

18" long  .25" steel wire with essentially a monkey fist at the end and T handle on the other........

Essentially a car antenna on steroids.........anyone who's ever been hit with a car antenna knows that **** sucks......

Dude, was the antenna still attached to the car?

That might be why it hurt so bad.

Did he say "You're just like my older brother, I hate people like that!"

Not for nothing, but hating your older brother isn't necessarily something to shout out in an argument as if it's a point that somehow validates you.  That's an embarrassment, hating a member of your own immediate family.

4 hours ago, bob_G said:

Now this has me thinking.  Will this discourage or encourage more people to fish the canal?

The older guys may say to hell with this, I'd rather water my garden. I don't need that".   While the younger crew with high levels of testosterone may say "30 pounders and knife fights, what's not to like?"

Fifty seven years I've fished the canal, and this was the first legitimate fishing fight I've seen. I did see some guy get sucker punched on Bell Rd (where else) a few years ago. But it was nothing close to what transpired in the video.

The last couple mornings Ive gotten up @ 3:45am, and went to the canal with no fishing gear, only my phone and an iced coffee. :(

It may sound logical but after seeing that Vid ,maybe the next time one wants to fish MMA they may want to take their hand gun with them  

6 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

Did he say "You're just like my older brother, I hate people like that!"

Not for nothing, but hating your older brother isn't necessarily something to shout out in an argument as if it's a point that somehow validates you.  That's an embarrassment, hating a member of your own immediate family.

That is a very strange thing to be yelling out in public. 

8 hours ago, danny_a said:

But these guys bring a lot to the local economy!  Yeah a lot of trash and boorish behavior.

They keep the Liquor Barn in business, though. 

1 hour ago, JoeyZac said:

Not for nothing, but hating your older brother isn't necessarily something to shout out in an argument as if it's a point that somehow validates you.  

90544C88-AC02-4BFD-84BB-6CA93A00C12A.gif

1 hour ago, Ditch Jigger said:

They keep the Liquor Barn in business, though. 

Yeah all those nips bottles.  Did Sandwich ever allow nips to be refundable deposit for a nickel?  These guys are giving back in so many ways.

Edited by danny_a