rst3

A New Low: Knife Pulled at MMA

Rate this topic

122 posts in this topic

6 mins ago, ifishthebadspots said:

I now want the story about his brother too

Tried to take his KFC.  He got stabbed.

I was going to make fun of tubby the whale bc well he's fat but anyone know who was the instigator and/or aggressor?

19 mins ago, danny_a said:

Tried to take his KFC.  He got stabbed.

I bet he pulled this stint before and was never reprimanded. People try some **** and if they get away with it they do it again. It's just crazy to me he started screaming about his brother, I wonder what's going on in that head.

Are these people locals?

1 hour ago, bob_G said:

Fifty seven years I've fished the canal, and this was the first legitimate fishing fight I've seen. I did see some guy get sucker punched on Bell Rd (where else) a few years ago....

Bob, you might not have seen, but you have certainly heard about at least one altercation at the canal.  

I gotta be careful here, but seems we chatted about the fight between a local resident and a LEO.  Fishing related.  Maybe your side of the canal.  I don't recall if the LEO went for a swim, but some serious blows were exchanged.

16 mins ago, ifishthebadspots said:

I bet he pulled this stint before and was never reprimanded. People try some **** and if they get away with it they do it again. It's just crazy to me he started screaming about his brother, I wonder what's going on in that head.

Are these people locals?

I thought the same thing. Going for the knife the way he did seemed like a natural reaction. As if he'd done it before.

In speaking with an EPO today, they were trying to determine if in fact he went for a knife, or a pair of pliers?  

1 min ago, bob_G said:

I thought the same thing. Going for the knife the way he did seemed like a natural reaction. As if he'd done it before.

In speaking with an EPO today, they were trying to determine if in fact he went for a knife, or a pair of pliers?  

Kinda looked like a hot dog, or maybe even a sausage... I swear I saw mustard flying around. 

The probability of somebody in a given crowd wearing a number 69 softball jersey approaches 1 exponentionally for every guy over 350.

32 mins ago, ifishthebadspots said:

Are these people locals?

He sounded like he was from New York or Jersey.  Can't tell they both have similar, funny accents.

2 hours ago, Swine4Stripers said:

Mcstabby should be more concerned about his cholesterol levels. Maybe that’s why he’s trying to catch fish, to eat healthier…hmm. I hope all involved are on SOL to see how people think about their behavior 

He'll be fine....three hots and a cot for a bit will do him some good

18 mins ago, bob_G said:

It is hard to tell definitively, but every time I watch the video, it looks more like a pair of pliers rather than a knife at least to me. 

FYI....screw knives.....that's jail time....

now an 18" arc dehooker...

18" long  .25" steel wire with essentially a monkey fist at the end and T handle on the other........

Essentially a car antenna on steroids.........anyone who's ever been hit with a car antenna knows that **** sucks......