rst3

A New Low: Knife Pulled at MMA

Rate this topic

122 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Edit #2

@bob_G  thank you. Good call 

You know, my father used to take me to the MMA when I was just a little kid. This assclown is so far out of bounds It's absurd

Edited by rst3

This guy Vinny on YouTube is like the canal paparazzi. Anyone know what these fools were fighting over? Did one try to steal the others spot, cross his line, make fun of his fat gut? Is anyone even catching any fish during this circus?

Big Fish Change people....but I never thought it would make someone Homicidal. :shrug:

Mcstabby should be more concerned about his cholesterol levels. Maybe that’s why he’s trying to catch fish, to eat healthier…hmm. I hope all involved are on SOL to see how people think about their behavior 

That's just insane.

I'd be lying if I said I never pushed back verbally at the canal. But screaming like Haystack Calhoun on PCP?? That was never a part of it.

Also not a part of it?

Throwing hands. Pulling knives.

23 mins ago, skinnywater said:

Fat guy is lucky the other didn't have a gun.  

Yup. Hard to miss that target too. :shock:

Now this has me thinking.  Will this discourage or encourage more people to fish the canal?

The older guys may say to hell with this, I'd rather water my garden. I don't need that".   While the younger crew with high levels of testosterone may say "30 pounders and knife fights, what's not to like?"

Fifty seven years I've fished the canal, and this was the first legitimate fishing fight I've seen. I did see some guy get sucker punched on Bell Rd (where else) a few years ago. But it was nothing close to what transpired in the video.

The last couple mornings Ive gotten up @ 3:45am, and went to the canal with no fishing gear, only my phone and an iced coffee. :(

31 mins ago, bob_G said:

Now this has me thinking.  Will this discourage or encourage more people to fish the canal?

It has a long time ago for me. Especially that I live an hour away. No time for this BS.