ExcessiveAngler

WTB BERKLEY POWERBAIT 10” EELS

14 posts in this topic

Pic for attention.Looking to buy the older version of the Berkley Powerbait 10” Eels.The non- rigged ones in oliveback/ silver belly.These eels are like Culprit freshwater bass worms.Please post pics and price. TIA EA.

D4D256AA-2BA6-411D-9453-4ED4FE648F84.jpeg

D92565F1-20DB-41AA-B629-304A2A977FE6.jpeg

I definitely have them...........but they're solid black for the most part.  I can post pics tonight...........

8 hours ago, yogiiiboy said:

I definitely have them...........but they're solid black for the most part.  I can post pics tonight...........

Definitely willing to take a look at them.Thx yogiiiboy

Posted (edited) · Report post

IMG_1890.JPG.cfabf8c082ce6d0ecdf5d4f644fcf8c5.JPG

IMG_1891.JPG.a7300e1d495f06bdc9ccd69f873838bc.JPG

IMG_1892.JPG.e69a3c9eca7178dc4a924cece9d64dff.JPG

Total of 8 bags with 5 eels in each bag.

$55 with shipping included…

Edited by yogiiiboy

6 mins ago, yogiiiboy said:

IMG_1890.JPG.cfabf8c082ce6d0ecdf5d4f644fcf8c5.JPG

IMG_1891.JPG.a7300e1d495f06bdc9ccd69f873838bc.JPG

IMG_1892.JPG.e69a3c9eca7178dc4a924cece9d64dff.JPG

$55 with shipping included…

Are you still located were your profile says you are? Those eels came out right after they stopped making the originals.But still interested in yours also.

Yes my location is accurate……but with work and travel, sometimes I’m not there for a week or so…

Just now, yogiiiboy said:

Yes my location is accurate……but with work and travel, sometimes I’m not there for a week or so…

Would like to pm you and arrange a meet up with you if possible so I can make sure they’re actually what I’m looking for.I’m 15 minutes from you.I practically spend most of my fishing time right in your neck of the woods and that’s a lot of time lol.

The MSWE10 is the part # of each, they are the same. YE=yellow and BL=black. The cost only went up when they changed the packing. (Went from 6pk to 5pk)

9 hours ago, ExcessiveAngler said:

Would like to pm you and arrange a meet up with you if possible so I can make sure they’re actually what I’m looking for.I’m 15 minutes from you.I practically spend most of my fishing time right in your neck of the woods and that’s a lot of time lol.

3 hours ago, MdCrappie said:

The MSWE10 is the part # of each, they are the same. YE=yellow and BL=black. The cost only went up when they changed the packing. (Went from 6pk to 5pk)

Hopefully, MdCrappie's reply assures you that they are what you are looking for.  I can have these shipped to you but meeting in person may take a while only because work presently does not have me at home.

Let me know......... Thanks.

@ExcessiveAngler are you still interested in these.  I’ve also checked the “Part #” and verified that Berkeley has only made one kind of Powerbait Saltwater Eel.

Let me know....

14 hours ago, yogiiiboy said:

@ExcessiveAngler are you still interested in these.  I’ve also checked the “Part #” and verified that Berkeley has only made one kind of Powerbait Saltwater Eel.

Let me know....

While I am still interested. Berkley did make some different changes to the sw eels. The inshore pro select eels had almost life like action right out of the pack.The sw eels were tweaked to be made more durable and lost some of that action.They do catch but not as well as the inshore pro eels. I still have a few of the sw eels left.The sw eels are kinked in the tail right out of the pack.Pics attached to show this.But I think I figured out a way around that. I didn’t have a lot of luck the black sw ones.I caught with every color of the inshore pro eels night or day.Would you be willing to split them up? I would take the pack of greenies and say 3 of the black ones.

6FB027F3-90B1-482F-BFB8-A6A26F740936.jpeg

15D79A17-C0D5-4A3B-8459-BF779AF1370A.jpeg

9199EBBE-6CBF-4BD1-83B4-91F26EE1171C.jpeg

E350A2B5-DAC9-4A3F-9F52-75BC576A3B0A.jpeg

On 7/22/2021 at 10:23 PM, yogiiiboy said:

Let me know....

Interested in the 4 packs as stated above.Any thought about that?

3 hours ago, ExcessiveAngler said:

Interested in the 4 packs as stated above.Any thought about that?

With shipping best I can do is $30