pakalolo

Idiots

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

These knuckleheads hit Jessup’s Neck sometime last night at speed at high tide. We saw this scene around 1:00 this afternoon, tide still dropping. No one was hurt , thank God.  

06765146-9814-47A3-BE65-0600B08A2051.jpeg

A8D01D15-50B1-4E98-8890-C28DDCAA02C9.jpeg

What's with digging out the transom?

Isn't the right way to get that puppy floating again to attach to the bow eye and pull her back in face first? :)

It's on sand, not rock, so it should spin fairly easily, no?

They were stuffed into the slope of the beach so far that there was no hope of spinning it around without heavy equipment, gravel and sand 

Ouch!! Well if your going to be dumb you better be tough and 

if your going to be real dumb you better be real tough...( Quote from old stone 

mason I knew) lol  

Glad I wasn't kayaking anywhere near this guy,  ever.... Makes you think who else is out there waiting for the next potential (or actual) tragedy.

Was by the piers recently, it's odd that some large boats change course full speed passing by the piers within short distance to send giant wake into the piers at full tide, looks like intentionally.  Or others slowly passing by within close distance to wave hello. Well, hello to you too, but you just scared all the fish. I guess there was no fish there to begin with, so what's the difference lol. 

11 mins ago, richie c said:

Maybe it looked like a buoy:why:

This reminds me of a quick one .....A month or so back I'm fluking the edge of a channel in my kayak, I use my 18" x 18" orange long load flag out of my truck as my light pole flag as well, if you cant see that your either blind or not looking, well, as it turns out, its visible from a long way away....

Its a clear calm morning, I see a boat coming from a distance so I retreat from the channel edge till I'm out of the channel & behind the buoy line, now I'm in about 2' of water sitting there watching this guy get closer & closer heading right into the shallow bar, couldn't figure out why he was barreling into a sand bar when the channel is clearly marked :huh:

Is he not looking, WTF? :why:

Now he's stuck good, keeps trying to free himself but not successfully, Later, I float by him & mention how it sucks this yr with all the shoaling, he replies, honestly, I thought you were a buoy :dismay:

What, did he do, look at my flag once from a mile away & say ok there's the buoy & that's it? ... hard to say what SOME of these guys are looking at or doing while they're cranking across open water... 

On 7/19/2021 at 7:00 AM, MadWader said:

capt. ..... stuck the landing .

Maybe he thought it was amphibious? :laugh:

1 hour ago, BillZ said:

This reminds me of a quick one .....A month or so back I'm fluking the edge of a channel in my kayak, I use my 18" x 18" orange long load flag out of my truck as my light pole flag as well, if you cant see that your either blind or not looking, well, as it turns out, its visible from a long way away....

Its a clear calm morning, I see a boat coming from a distance so I retreat from the channel edge till I'm out of the channel & behind the buoy line, now I'm in about 2' of water sitting there watching this guy get closer & closer heading right into the shallow bar, couldn't figure out why he was barreling into a sand bar when the channel is clearly marked :huh:

Is he not looking, WTF? :why:

Now he's stuck good, keeps trying to free himself but not successfully, Later, I float by him & mention how it sucks this yr with all the shoaling, he replies, honestly, I thought you were a buoy :dismay:

What, did he do, look at my flag once from a mile away & say ok there's the buoy & that's it? ... hard to say what SOME of these guys are looking at or doing while they're cranking across open water... 

Unbelievable! And he is allowed to reproduce

On 7/18/2021 at 4:24 PM, pakalolo said:

These knuckleheads hit Jessup’s Neck sometime last night at speed at high tide. We saw this scene around 1:00 this afternoon, tide still dropping. No one was hurt , thank God.  

06765146-9814-47A3-BE65-0600B08A2051.jpeg

A8D01D15-50B1-4E98-8890-C28DDCAA02C9.jpeg

Word is he heard boat fish don't count.