Seems there are more TDS threads than Pro Biden threads – why?

Rate this topic

Harf

Joe doesn't give them much to root for, and instills little confidence and hope that anything will change for the better.

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

I forget he's even President. Guy's a ghost. 

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

Biden is a ham sandwich with a slice of eggplant.

Trump is out there constantly to keep his minions foaming at the mouth, fists clenched and sweaty, and banging on the table. He has to keep them feeling like victims or he'll lose them.

Edited by Gamakatsu

1 min ago, Mokes said:

I forget he's even President. Guy's a ghost. 

Great isn't it! Joe's boring. I love it.

A president should be almost unseen, like a good baseball umpire or football ref.

The righties still haven't shaken off their stockholm syndrome and think that Trump was "normal" presidential behavior.

Libs have such loser, America -hating  policies even most normal Libs are embarrassed by them. 

So, they go on offense with another “Trump is a doo doo pants because.....” thread. 

They best defense is a good offense in Lib world. 

Just now, zak-striper said:

A president should be almost unseen, like a good baseball umpire or football ref.

The righties still haven't shaken off their stockholm syndrome and think that Trump was "normal" presidential behavior.

List some of the Biden policies for America that you love. 

4 mins ago, Gamakatsu said:

Biden is a ham sandwich with a slice of eggplant.

Trump is out there constantly to keep his minions foaming at the mouth, fists clenched and sweaty, and banging on the table. He has to keep them feeling like victims or he'll lose them.

The threads have been started by Dims

4 mins ago, zak-striper said:

He's not a leader. He's useless. Kinda like you. 

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts