55555s

Printer was out of Ink

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

... again.

HP 3700 series drinks ink like a ... well, it drinks ink, even when not in use.   

Ok, so instead of getting a new cartrdige at Wally world, I decided to go to Staples and use their services.  Bonus, get to see the lightning over the valley while driving there, which was pretty cool.

Anyone else having this issue with the HP 3700 series printers?  It was lauded as a small profile, good budget printer.  But man, the ink costs...

Oh, yeah... Sorry.  I almost forgot.  While in the store I noticed rather quickly that I was the only person, including employees, who didnt have a mask on.

About 15 people total, including employees.  All masked. 

Is this really a thing again?  Are you noticing an increase?  I've seen maybe 5 masks in the past week.  Now...  

What are you seeing?   Who is stoking the mask-fears?   Warranted?  

7 mins ago, KarpsnKatz said:

If our HP printer sits for a few weeks without being used, the ink dries up. Those cartridges ain’t cheap.

Tell me about it. I got a HP printer a couple of years ago on sale. Currently, the ink cartridge cost more than what I paid for the printer.

So I am not alone in this ink drying phenomenon.   It is grotesquely annoying, not to mention costly.  

And the masks.  Is masking becoming more popular again in your locale?