MaxKatt

Biden reversing Trump...again.

Rate this topic

65 posts in this topic

With the entire west in an epic drought and reservoirs like Lake Mead that supply water to 50 million people at historic lows... seems right for Biden to reverse yet another dumb Trump decision. 

Screen Shot 2021-07-16 at 3.43.48 PM.png

Posted (edited) · Report post

Cool! That’ll help. 
not as much as a few desalination plants so they can tap the largest body of water, on Earth, but I guess it’s a start. 

Edited by Markushook

Maybe he ought to extend the life of their remaining nuclear power plant...before the Californians start having to live and work in the dark.

11 mins ago, JimG said:

Cool.   Maybe just start bathing max.

I'm sure we would all appreciate that

I know it hurts.  Embrace the dumb.  Your guy loosened regs to waste water...as literally half he country is going dry with no hope in sight.

Just now, MaxKatt said:

I know it hurts.  Embrace the dumb.  Your guy loosened regs to waste water...as literally half he country is going dry with no hope in sight.

Well you are clearly saving them at all one missed shower and toothbrushing at a time.

1 min ago, MaxKatt said:

Shame West Coast libs are so stupid. They had plenty of time to fix their water issues. Decades in fact. Let them die of thirst and burn. We don't need them. 

4 mins ago, MaxKatt said:

With Trump I had to flush the toilet like 45 times!

5 mins ago, pakalolo said:

And here come the clowns, right on time. 

^^^^^^^^^^^

...says the genius who also advises this...

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Screen Shot 2021-07-16 at 4.14.03 PM.png

Your timing is impeccable!!!! Humanity has survived serious plagues and actual pandemics without governments intentionally destroying the economy and weaponizing the disease for political gain. What’s different about this one with 99.5% survival rate and most of deceased having co morbidities? The sky is falling!!

35 mins ago, MaxKatt said:

With the entire west in an epic drought and reservoirs like Lake Mead that supply water to 50 million people at historic lows... seems right for Biden to reverse yet another dumb Trump decision. 

Screen Shot 2021-07-16 at 3.43.48 PM.png

Maybe they should extend the water restrictions to all of california....rich elites don't need green lawns and 5 showers

2 mins ago, Baccigalup said:

Maybe they should extend the water restrictions to all of california....rich elites don't need green lawns and 5 showers

Liberal Californians are the worst humans on Earth.