Gamakatsu

Are Vax deniers crimping off the recovery?

Rate this topic

68 posts in this topic

We're seeing restaurants report sluggish sales since the post July 4th holiday mini covid wave started. It is occurring in GA, FL, the Gulf Coast Redneck Riviera (July is historically their best month), Coastal TX. Pretty much everywhere except the mid-Atlantic and Northeast where vaccination rates are better due to a highly educated, non-home schooled populace that does not got go to 30 second video clips, Laura Ingram and Tucker Carlson for medical advice.

Carlson and Ingram are killing more people than Cuomo. They're not only killing off the non-vaxxers, they're killing off the unfortunate folks who cannot get vaxed who end up infected by non-vaxers. No regard for their fellow man. What a selfish lot they are.

This is a partially tongue in cheek post (but true) for those who can't see their own words being spun against their crazed agenda.

5 mins ago, Gamakatsu said:

Carlson and Ingram are killing more people than Cuomo. They're not only killing off the non-vaxxers, they're killing off the unfortunate folks who cannot get vaxed who end up infected by non-vaxers. No regard for their fellow man. What a selfish lot they are.

I'm sure you really care about the lives of those "non-vaxxers" but who can't get the Vax if they want it?

8 mins ago, Gamakatsu said:

Really?

Who can't get vaxxed today if they want to?

:waah:

Why is it they only account for those vaccinated and they don't count the innumerable people who have natural immunity from a previous infection? 

All those positive test results = individuals who are part of the "herd", add to the percentage of those who are immune. Why does the CDC ignore them? 

14 mins ago, Gamakatsu said:

We're seeing restaurants report sluggish sales since the post July 4th holiday mini covid wave started. It is occurring in GA, FL, the Gulf Coast Redneck Riviera (July is historically their best month), Coastal TX. Pretty much everywhere except the mid-Atlantic and Northeast where vaccination rates are better due to a highly educated, non-home schooled populace that does not got go to 30 second video clips, Laura Ingram and Tucker Carlson for medical advice.

This is a partially tongue in cheek post (but true) for those who can't see their own words being spun against their crazed agenda.

85%+ of the Yankees are vaccinated, and yet, they shut down that "economy" because of a few positive tests for "breakthrough cases"

17 mins ago, eddy said:

85%+ of the Yankees are vaccinated, and yet, they shut down that "economy" because of a few positive tests for "breakthrough cases"

So, they are going to have to shut down the economy again and still push vaccinations?  Where's the finish line for this thing?

2 mins ago, Mummichog said:

So, they are going to have to shut down the economy again and still push vaccinations?  Where's the finish line for this thing?

If they have their way it will be Never Ending

You either care if other people get vaccinated or not.  Make up your mind.

I absolutely, 100% positively, without any question, DO NOT CARE.  I don’t care if they get sick.  I don’t care about the consequences of them getting sick. I don’t care at all.  I don’t even care to know what’s happening on the subject.

I just know we will be in the streets if they attempt another lockdown.  And it won’t be anti-vaxers I’m furious with.  It be the government AND the people that can’t deal with the consequences of being a free people.

Meanwhile in Commiefornia they are mandating masks again because infections are spiking. Must be all those republicans that live in the big cities there causing it. 

36 mins ago, J said:

Why does the CDC ignore them? 

Because there’d be only a few to screech at! 
Outrage articles couldn’t be written and printed. Threads on fishing websites couldn’t be started. Know it alls couldn’t tell everyone who disagrees with them they are wrong and call them dumb. Etc….

37 mins ago, Mummichog said:

Economic Armageddon!