codfish

Should we be on the hook for covid deniers medical bills?

Rate this topic

87 posts in this topic

Covid deniers are getting sick and the medicals bills can be 80k a month, some are saying "I am not getting the vaccine, and I am not paying any hospital bills. What should happen?

Posted (edited) · Report post

If they are forced to take the vaccine and get sick whos liable ...it’s ugly and the folks who end up in the covid wards   With out proper medical benefits should be let to die ....every u p s facility as well as other companies in the tri state area are begging for part time workers ...some   which are compensated with some of the best benefits on the planet and the workers contribute nothing ....physically challenged excluded ...bu bu buttt butttt the puke heads are getting 300 a week per kid so what’s the problem ...LOL LOL LOL 

Edited by Surf bomber

If anyone is going to be responsible for a strangers medical bills related to Covid, the democrats and China should pay them.  After all they unleashed Covid on us 

That's why medical insurance is important.

Is it any different than a chain smoker needing medical treatment daily because they didn't stop smoking?

Now with the potential of people who have been fully vaccinated getting and dying from COVID, it could be a case of "you're damned if you don't and damned if you do". (and this doesn't even take into consideration the possible side affects of the various vaccines.

Basically, whoever is responsible for the creation of this virus has essentially doomed the world.

COVID (as well as the traditional flu virus) has shown that it can mutate faster than we can treat for it, so what we will end up doing is playing catch up. MANY, many more will unfortunately die in the process of "catching up".

Kind of makes the whole "footing the bill" small in comparison.....

22 mins ago, codfish said:

Covid deniers are getting sick and the medicals bills can be 80k a month, some are saying "I am not getting the vaccine, and I am not paying any hospital bills. What should happen?

Then die mudder fluker in your own bed at home.

What's the next problem that needs fixing?

Besides, Ivermectin is cheap.  Get a couple of tubes of the "apple flavored", from Tractor Supply - yeah the one in the box with the horse on it, and call me if your lips turn blue.

51 mins ago, codfish said:

Blue cities refused to follow federal guidelines in the beginning and were hit hard. "We" paid for them. "We" provided ventilators that were never used. "We" paid for those.