Anyone Get Stimulated Today?

Rate this topic

Chunkah

5 hours ago, Chunkah said:

More Biden Bucks into my personal account for the monthly child tax credit. Might hit the pub after work.  :beers:

My kids made a killing from the pandemic. I was advised by my advisor to put it all in their accounts. I really have some stuff on my wish list to. Just had/have to pretend it never existed because " it will be easy "

" just hold the course "

" it's for their future "

" you won't regret it "

" they will be grateful that you had their future in mind " 

" your parents did the same for you "

Go to the Pub Jerky McJerkface. Putting it away for them doesn't make you feel that good when you can't even justify trying White Claw.

My little chits won't say

" aw, Dad drank Miller Lite and High Life all those years so we can blow it on stupid degrees ".

15 hours ago, TimS said:

Great idea, let’s turn babies into paychecks more than they already are, it gives the poorest most uneducated single mothers into slot machines :dismay: 

Slot machines...I see what you did there.  

Sometimes, when you're in a dark place, you think you've been buried, but you've actually been planted.  

I got a letter from Joe Biden yesterday about the great work he’s doing and that I will be getting child tax relief payments on the 15th. I haven’t seen anything go to my bank account yet though. It’s going to be just like the other stimulus payments though. They send me money then I send it right back to them to pay the taxes I owe. It’s just a waste of time. 

The whole thing is ****ing stupid. Just keep printing money, give it away, and further destroy our country's future. 

That said, no way am I sending it back. There are millions of useless ****s living on the dole, happily sucking this country dry. What little I get I'm keeping and using for the good of me and my own. And certainly not spending it on damn White Claws!  :laugh:

I just checked my mail and the idiots sent me a check. The last stimulus were direct deposits but now they send checks. I guess the govt just wants to waste even more money on paper and shipping costs. I thought we were going green?