Chunkah

Anyone Get Stimulated Today?

Rate this topic

70 posts in this topic

More Biden Bucks into my personal account for the monthly child tax credit. Might hit the pub after work.  :beers:

Great idea, let’s turn babies into paychecks more than they already are, it gives the poorest most uneducated single mothers into slot machines :dismay: 

1 min ago, slicedcornbread said:

I asked my wife how she felt about having another kid. Forget the fact that we're both 60. :laugh:

Still time. Quadruplets = 4 times the money.

18 mins ago, TimS said:

Great idea, let’s turn babies into paychecks more than they already are, it gives the poorest most uneducated single mothers into slot machines :dismay: 

DING DING DING....I got all lemons.....

13 mins ago, slicedcornbread said:

I asked my wife how she felt about having another kid. Forget the fact that we're both 60. :laugh:

Do they "have" to be yours, or can you "rent" them for awhile?

Now i haven’t looked into this but isn’t this a sum of money you’d receive as a deduction quantity prior to actually getting that sum as a tax deduction. It’s a loan so to speak of the future you would receive anyway once you filed your taxes. 

They should be giving money to people who haven't forgotten what a responsible parent is, and have learned to keep they legs crossed and their pants up and zipped.

Some of us are doing our part to keep the population down, although it's usually not our choice....:laugh: